C9 || Who Wants to be a Monster?

The Roman mansion was quiet that night

The Roman mansion was quiet that night. Some of the Roman men sound asleep others just lightly snoring. Yet all unaware of the storm brewing in the princesses room. After the shopping with the younger ones they decided on an in room dinner. Mostly of it being too awkward without the older guidance of their eldest brothers and father. Who came home later than expected due to their newest arrival. If you could call it that anymore.

Yet all in all they were exhausted and went to bed. Thus including Sage but not knowing of the storm that was brewing in her mind creating havoc.

'

"Are you sure about this sir" The solider asked. His thick Russian accent seeping through.

"She has been showing great improvement. It is time for her to execute her true purpose." The man said with a sick smirk on his face.

"But sir the serum-"

"Will work. My father and his before him did not waste their lives on something that will not work." The man interrupted before turning to his solider. "Unless you dare question Them and I?"

"No sir."

"Good. Now go get her ready. We do this in an hour." The man said finality in his tone.

To this the solider nodded. The man turned back to the scene at hand. Sage was currently in training. Taking down five of his best right now without even breaking a sweat. To him she was utterly magnificent. She was making great progress after years of being here and it was time to make theft step.

Although the man would never admit it he did have some doubt in him. Giving this young girl great power could not end well for him. But he is willing to make that risk for the perfect weapon. For his mafia's own monster.  Even if it messes up the girl inside.

"Sir she is ready."

"Bring me to her"

He was lead down the hall into a room with a great steel door. If anything were to happen the door was supposed to deadbolt itself close not letting anyone enter or leave. Upon entering the room doctors were spread across the room making sure everything was ready for the procedure.

But he paid no mind to them. Only his special prize, his котенок. She was strapped to a table that sat upright. Belt straps were together on her arms, legs, torso and one finishing one on her head. She had an I.V in her arm connected to machines. In his eyes it was the creation of a beauty. But to others it looked like the start of something mad.

"Hello котенок, and happy birthday." He sneered with a smile that sent shivers down the new thirteen year olds spine.

'

Sage was tossing and turning in her bed. Tightly clutching her sheets with a pained face. She had sweat dripping down her body slightly dampening the sheets. Soft whimpers came from the girl. It was always dangerous for Sage to sleep because it gave venerability. Just like now, if someone walked into her room they would've thought they were in a haunted house.