C15||Superstar

One would think I was a superstar at the attention I was getting

One would think I was a superstar at the attention I was getting. Walking into school or "hell" as Mario likes to call it. Every single head was turned to us. Some more subtle than others but all the same destination. My brothers and I. Truthfully you could see my brothers loved the attention. They were soaking it up like a sponge that hadn't been used in awhile. 

The stares of others wasn't really what was bothering me. It was what they were feeling that was bringing me down. Ot was as if all of their feelings and emotions were dumped on me at once. I could hear and feel everything. The curiosity, hatred, love, lust any and everything that was coming from them went to a direct line to me.

'Who is that?'

'Why is she with them'

'She's hot'

'God I wish I looked like her'

'Ew why dpi they like her'

I tried not to pay too much attention to them but it was harder than it sounds. It was always like this when I went to a new crowded environment. No matter how much I adapt to a similar situation new people bring new minds, and new emotions in different forms.

I kept my face emotionless not letting the internal turmoil show and alert my brothers. I motioned my head to the building silently telling them to hurry up. Mario seemed to have gotten the just and dragged our two other brothers away from the crowd. We walked to the main office with our heads held high. As if all the attention wasn't enough the student parted for us like the red sea. Mario was to the left of me , Matteo to my right. Marco was behind me slightly back but not too much. If it weren't for the prying eyes and my pounding headace I would've scoffed at their protectiveness.

We made our way through the modern school that i'm sure cost a fortune. No doubt in my mind that my family paid a generous donation to make it the way it is.

Once we got to the office I saw a middle aged lady behind the desk. The office itself was not too small but a cozy space with open floor to ceiling windows. It had a pumpkin spice scent that reminded me of autumn. When the lady behind the desk saw us she gave us a warm smile. One where you could see smile lines on her face.

"What can I do for you today dears?" she asked.

Instantly my hard face melted slightly at the kind woman not wanting to seem rude. I looked down to see her name tag read 'Mrs. Holland'.

"Hi Mrs. Holland our sister needs her schedule. Today is her first day, I believe my father called earlier about it." Matteo said with a bright smile. I guess he couldn't be cold to the kind woman either.

"Ah yes I remember." She said before typing something on her computer. "Sage correct?" She asked looking at me.

"Yes that's me." I responded with a head nod.