Chptr. 8

Jacob quickly pulled up his pants. Luckily for the both of them, Anne hadn't seen a thing. She was still in the mansion calling for her husband.

"I think she's looking for you." Jacob said.

Dave groaned. "I have to get rid of her somehow!"

"Well, you can always divorce that thot and come live with me."

Jacob obviously didn't say that out loud.

"Well, while you figure that out, I'll be waiting here." Jacob said instead and winked at him. "I'll show you how nasty I can get, if that's what your curious straight self wishes."

Dave felt giddy with excitement, but he would have to get rid of his wife first if he didn't want to be interrupted. So he quickly scrambled to his feet and ran back inside the house.

He looked for Anne who happened to be in the bedroom holding a red and yellow dresses in her hands.

"Were you looking for me, hummingbird?" Dave asked sweetly.

"Yes hon, which dress looks better on me?" She asked, placing a dress in front of her after the other.

"Yes! She's going out. This is a perfect chance!" Dave thought happily.

"Umm my hummingbird, I don't know why you're asking me! You'll look absolutely gorgeous in whatever dress you-"

"WHICH ONE?!"

"Uuh, t-the red one!"

She smiled. "I knew you'd choose this one. Thanks!"

"Anyway, what's the special occasion? You're heading somewhere?" Dave asked as he casually leaned on the doorframe.

"Nope. Just needed your opinion. You can go back to do whatever you were doing." Anne said, saving both dresses in the closet.

"But, but, aren't you up for another girls night with your friends? Or maybe meet up with your boss?"

"I just hung out with my friends yesterday. And why would I want to meet my boss? He's the biggest douche ever."

"Uhhh..." Dave scratched his head. "But I think we really need... Lettuce! We don't have any lettuce-"

"Hon, I don't feel like going anywhere today, I'm feeling super lazy. Why don't you help me with the dishes and the grocery shopping?"

"Well, if you're feeling that lazy and tired, why don't you get some deep sleep?"

"And miss my favorite soap opera? No way! Go and turn on the TV in the living room for me, will you?"

"Yes, wife..." David said between gritted teeth and left the bedroom.

He turned on the TV and went back out to the garden where Jacob seemed to be adjusting his jeans due to the noticeable bulge under them.

"How am I going to suck that cock now?" He thought, sadly.

"And? Any luck?" Jacob asked.

"She won't go anywhere! She'll be in the living room the whole time sitting her lazy ass in front of the goddamn TV!" Dave fumed.

Jacob chuckled. "You're so cute when you're angry... Well, since she's going to be around, time to switch to plan B."

"And what is that?"

Jacob turned to look at the far side of the garden. "See those bushes way back over there? That's my private spot."

"There?" Dave asked uncertainly. "Well, maybe my wife won't see us there, but other people might."