Chptr. 11

The loud alarm on Dave's phone woke him up and he shut it. He then leaned over his wife to whisper in her ear.

"Hummingbird?"

She groaned. "What?"

"I'm going to work."

"Good luck."

"Aren't you going to miss me?"

"Yes. Let me sleep." She said groggily and brought the sheets over her head.

"I love you."

"Mh-hm."

Dave sighed. He was trying to act like the proud straight man he claimed to be, but his wife was just making it harder.

He stood up and took a shower. His ass still hurt from the drilling Jacob gave him yesterday. And he didn't sleep enough because he went to sleep pretty late.

He tried not to think about Jacob now as he went to put on his suit and left the bathroom.

He headed to the kitchen to drink a glass of milk, when he heard steps behind him and he turned to see Jacob in his briefs.

"Great. Just the view I was trying to avoid." Dave thought.

"Oh, morning, Dave. I didn't see you there." Jacob said.

"Jacob... What are you doing here?"

"I came for a glass of water." Jacob replied and Dave felt his gaze burning over him with desire. "You know, that suit looks pretty good on you."

"Oh... Thanks."

"But you know how you'd look better?"

"Um... With a different tie color?"

Jacob chuckled and stepped closer to Dave, enough so he could whisper in his ear.

"Without it."

Dave shuddered at his voice and suddenly he wanted to just worship Jacob's delicious body again and suck his cock before going to work, but that's not what they had agreed on.

Dave stepped away. "I should leave now."

"Sure. Have a good day."

"Thanks. You keep taking care of the garden."

"It'll be less exciting without you. But I'll try."

Dave didn't say another word and got out. He got in his car and drove away. It hurt him to think things weren't going to be the same between the both of them, and the memories of the last time they fucked would be forever in his mind.

But he had to focus on his straight life because that's what he's always been... At least that's what he thought.

He was in his enterprise by 8 AM. Everyone who watched him wowed at his image of powerful businessman and snapped photos at him.

He waved at his workers in the building and they waved back. He got in the elevator to the top floor where his assistant was ready to take on his first order.

"G-Good morning, Mr. Ferris. How was your vacation?" He asked.

"It was fine. Bring me a coffee to my office okay?"

"Y-Yes, sir." He said and immediately went for it as Dave headed to his office.

Ian Anderson was Dave's personal assistant. He was 19 years old, but he looked way younger than that, with his small figure, his short brown hair and his shaky low voice caused by his social anxiety disorder.

Many workers at the enterprise disagreed on hiring him because he was way too young and besides couldn't even form a single sentence without stammering and sweating in the process. But Dave didn't see the bad qualities in him and focused in the good ones, which were that he graduated from university earlier than his other classmates and was also a very organised and responsible person.