Chptr. 13

Jacob was placing back the keys that had flown out of Dave's laptop using some tools in the toolbox he carried. Dave watched him with astonishment as he moved his expert big, rough hands.

"Luckily it was just the keys, everything else seems to be working fine. The screen has that ugly crack, though, but it still works. I can change it for a new one if you like, but it's going to take me a day or two." Jacob explained.

Dave shook his head. "No, leave it like that."

"Okay, that will be $250."

"$250?!"

"For fixing your laptop, boss. With a new screen, that would have been $400."

Dave placed his fingers on his temples to calm himself a bit. "Listen, I have so many questions right now. First: how the hell did you know I worked here?"

"I didn't know. I posted an ad online days ago offering my engineering services, and they said they needed an engineer in this enterprise. I was just as shocked as you are when I saw you." Jacob said with a chuckle and bumped Dave's arm.

"That's ridiculous! Anyway, my second question is: why did you never tell me you knew about fixing broken stuff?"

"I'm full of surprises, ain't I?" Jacob asked with a smirk.

"Stop joking around and answer me!"

"Okay. Why didn't I tell you? The real question is, why would I tell you? You never asked, and I didn't know if you'd even be interested in the subject, considering how cold you can be towards me when we talk."

"I'm not cold with you, Jacob, I just-" Dave stopped himself when he realised he was being too soft on him and switched back to his demanding tone. "Whatever, next question! Why do you even want to work here? You already have a job at home as our gardener."

"And? Can't I pursue two careers at once?"

"No, because now I'll have to pay you double salary!"

"Wow, lucky me, then!" Jacob said with a silly grin.

"Shut up already! Jacob, we both know you can't be here! My work hours is the only time of the day I don't have to see you!"

"So what if you see me?" Jacob asked, putting his screwdriver back in his toolbox harshly and stepping closer to the mature man. "There shouldn't be a problem right? I mean, the 100% straight man said everything would be back to normal this exact day."

"And it IS back to normal!" Dave argued. "Or at least it was before you came here!"

"Do you think I'm stupid, Dave?"

"Well, if the shoe fits..."

Jacob suddenly went to grab Dave by the neck. Dave gasped at how strong Jacob's grip was. He brought his hands to Jacob's arm to try to push him back but he couldn't. Jacob was a lot stronger than him.

"That shit didn't break just because it wanted, Dave." Jacob said, pointing at the laptop with his other hand. "Something else happened here that made it break, I can feel it... I can smell it... I can taste it."

Dave began to feel nervous. "W-What are you talking about? Ngh! It was an accident!"

"Accident my fucking balls." Jacob muttered and let go of Dave. He started coughing. "I'm not stupid, Dave, and I'm going to prove it."

Jacob pushed Dave away from the spot he was standing on and looked at the things on his desk. He moved some of them out of the way until he found something that caught his attention.

Dave's heart almost stopped at seeing Jacob find a stain of his cum still there. He had forgotten to clean it.

"Wait, t-that's not what you think it is-"