Chptr. 17

As soon as Dave and Jacob arrived home after dropping Anne at the bus station, Jacob pushed Dave against the wall and started attacking his lips furiously.

Dave pulled him closer and kissed him back hard, their tongues fighting and breaths mixing.

They pulled away but stayed close in their embrace.

"Finally... We're alone." Dave breathed, smiling.

"You don't know for how long I've been dreading to have you all to myself." Jacob replied.

"So have I." Dave said and they kissed again for another 60 seconds.

"You know what that means?" Jacob asked between kisses.

"We can do whatever we want." Dave replied excitedly.

"Make all the noise we want."

"Fuck wherever we want!"

"Wherever and whenever for the next two months!"

"YESSSS!!!" Dave squeaked and got on his knees to unzip Jacob's pants.

"Wait, wait, little bear. I know how hungry you are for my cock, but we should do something a little calmer first. I mean, to celebrate your wife won't be home for the next two months."

"Oh... Yes, yes, you're right." Dave said, standing back up and getting a little red in the face.

"So, do you have wine?"

A while later, Dave and Jacob were enjoying their drinks while sitting on some chairs in the patio. It was around midnight already. They were bitching about everything they disliked about Anne.

"What really irked me about her is how she always complained because I hung my underwear outside. She said that gave a bad impression, like, where else am I supposed to hang them? In the fucking fridge?" Jacob commented, making Dave laugh.

"Yeah, and also when she yelled at me for every little fucking thing I did, like propping up my feet on the table while watching TV, not flushing the toilet after I peed, for leaving my hairs all over the sink after I shaved, for leaving my socks on the bedroom floor... God, she really pisses me the fuck off sometimes." Dave said, taking a sip of his wine.

"Yeah or when she always forced you to do the housework because she dIdN't wAnT tO rUIn HeR mAnIcUrE."

"Exactly. Women and their beauty products. Bah." Dave scoffed.

"Too bad she'll be back."

Dave sighed. "Yeah..."

There was a brief silence between the two.

"You haven't thought about the divorce, have you?"

"Yes, I have, but... I just haven't found the right time to do it."

"Well, when she comes back it would be the best time to tell her, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I suppose so..."

"You have plenty of time until that day comes, so don't worry." Jacob said reassuringly, downing the rest of his wine. "And what do you say about making good use of that time?"

Jacob leaned in to rub Dave's leg, which caused his dick to give a little jig. He looked at Jacob's smirking face and he returned the gesture, downing the rest of his wine too.

"Fuck me hard in the ass with your huge cock, you hot bastard."

Jacob crashed his lips against Dave's and they both moaned before standing up and heading back to the warm indoors. Then they went up the stairs to the bedrooms and Dave suggested they should do it in his and Anne's bedroom and Jacob agreed. Nothing kinkier than fucking in the bed he shared with his wife.