Chptr. 9

"Boys! Where are you?" It was Anne.

"Shit! She's coming! What do we do?!" Dave whisper-yelled, turning behind him to look at Jacob, who seemed to be thinking.

Anne was out in the garden and was getting dangerously close to their secret fucking spot location.

"Boys, I'm not in the mood for hide and seek, I made lemonade for you both! Come out wherever you are!" She called.

"Quick! We must get dressed!" Dave whispered desperately.

"Not so fast, sir, you still have cum in your tunnel." Jacob said.

"I can worry about that later, just-"

"We're right here, Anne!" Jacob shouted.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Dave scolded him.

"Relax. I got this."

Anne followed the direction of Jacob's voice and found them... Fortunately, the bush wall was tall enough to cover their naked bodies, so Anne could only see from their heads to shoulders.

"Boys! What are you two doing huddled back there?" Anne asked, approaching them with the drinks.

Dave was at a loss of words, so Jacob spoke. "I was just teaching Dave how to properly prune a bush, right Dave?"

"Uuh... Yeah. We were doing that." Dave replied nervously. "Please don't come any closer, please don't come any closer!"

"And we took off our shirts because the heat was unbearable." Jacob lied.

"Really? That's very nice of you, Jacob." Anne said as she walked closer and Dave felt like he was going to be crushed. Anne stared at them both. "You know, if Jacob was a girl, I'd instantly think Dave was cheating on me. Hahaha!"

"Ha, ha, ha. Don't be ridiculous, hummingbird." Dave replied awkwardly.

"Anyway, Dave, I think I heard you crying out Jacob's name a while ago, what happened?"

"He did cry out my name, but that was because he cut his finger with the scissors." Jacob lied again.

"Oh my God! Are you okay, Dave?" Anne asked and attempted to walk to the other side of the bush wall. Dave's heart almost stopped.

"NO! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER! I'M FINE!" He yelled.

"Alright! There's no need to shout about it."

"He's fine, miss. He can be a crybaby sometimes." Said Jacob.

"Hey!" Dave protested.

"That's true. The other day, he freaked out when he found a spider on the bathroom wall and he had to use another bedroom-"

"Can we stop talking about me?! Anne, why don't you just leave the drinks there and let us do our work." Dave ordered in annoyance.

"Fine! Sometimes you're in such a mood that not even you can stand yourself." Anne said and placed the drinks on a rock. "Anyway, call me if you need anything else, boys!"

"Will do, miss. Thank you." Jacob said politely as Anne walked back inside the mansion.

"God, I thought she was going to catch us right here. Anyway, can you... Pull out of me, please?" Dave asked.

"Do you want me to?" Jacob asked.

At that, Dave felt Jacob's cock go hard again inside his ass, and that triggered another erection from Dave as well.

"Uhh... Well, you're supposed to..."

"But we have time to do it again..." Jacob suggested, beginning to move his hips.