Chptr. 14

"OOOH!!! HARDER, FASTER!!! YES, DADDY!!!"

Jacob listened to his boy's desperate pleads and increased the power of his thrusts. He grasped Ian's hair and pulled it back, making the boy scream and moan more.

"You like that fucking thick hard cock, don't you, filthy bitch?" Jacob whispered, his beastly hip movements resonating in the small hotel room like furious claps.

"Y-YES, I LOVE IT! IT'S SO HUUUUGE!!!"

"Will you eat all my cum?"

"YES! EVERY SINGLE DROP OF YOUR DELICIOUS CUM, DADDY!"

"Good, because here it comes! Oooohh!!!"

Jacob pounded Ian's ass a few more times, before he pulled out and made the boy turn around so that now he was fucking his mouth and with a loud groan he let out all his seed in that warm boy's cave.

Feeling Jacob's warm, tasty load in his mouth was enough for Ian to come hard as well. He sprayed all his sweet cum all over his hand and the bedsheets. Jacob knew Ian's cum was really sweet, so he took the boy's hand he had used to stroke his tiny dick and licked all the cum that was dripping from it. Then they kissed with tongue and swapped their cums.

They pulled away, breathless, lines of semen attached to their lips.

"What do you eat so that your cum tastes so fucking sweet?" Jacob asked Ian.

"And what do you eat so that yours tastes so gross?" Ian asked playfully.

"Hey." Jacob gently smacked Ian's shoulder and he laughed sweetly. "It doesn't taste gross, otherwise, you wouldn't have swallowed it."

"I only did it so you wouldn't feel bad."

"Sure, you just like having your mouth filled with cum no matter the taste, boy." Jacob said, pushing Ian back to the bed and kissing him with tongue.

After a while, they laid there, hugging each other while Ian played with Jacob's nipple.

"So tell me, what is it like to work with Dave? Must be a pain in the ass, no pun intended." Jacob asked.

"Hehe... Well, Mr. Ferris is actually a nice man, with me at least. He often yells at his other workers but with me he's kinder."

"Ooh, I wonder why that is." Jacob said sarcastically.

"Huh?"

"And I bet he was really furious with you after he fucked you."

Ian gasped. "He told you about-"

"I figured it all out by myself with my gay instincts, he didn't say a thing." Jacob said.

"Um... Well, yes, after... That, he started acting kind of rude, and he was the one who started it all in the first place. I thought he really was gay after all this time, but that proves he's not and maybe he just wanted me for a quick release."

"Believe me, Dave is a pretty gay man."

"How are you so sure?"

"I've fucked that ass plenty of times and he loves it. He's always acting desperate for my cock whenever he's around me."

"Ooh... So you two know each other?"

"Yes. I'm his gardener."

"Oh, wow."

"Yeah. Don't worry about how he treats you. He's just having a rough time trying to figure out who he is and what he really likes. Before you know it, we will have him here with us, in a hot, nasty threesome."