Chptr. 10

The kiss made Dave's cock spring back to life. He kissed his gardener with passion and desire, and the younger guy returned said kiss with much more hunger.

Dave already had his hands roaming all over the perfection of Jacob's body. His chest, arms, abs, back, everything. He didn't know there could exist a man who could be so sexy.

Dave moaned as Jacob pushed his tongue inside his mouth and ran it all over, playing with his own tongue, his teeth, his saliva. He then helped Dave get out of his sleeping robe by undoing its straps and sliding it off his shoulders, meeting the floor at his feet.

Jacob pulled away for a while to admire Dave's bear-like body, smiling at his dick that pointed north, like it was happy to see him.

"You know, I think it's kind of sexy that you sleep naked, only with that piece of clothing covering you." Jacob said.

Dave shifted and ducked his head sheepishly. "Well... I've always slept like this."

"That's so hot." Jacob whispered in Dave's neck, and the older man shuddered. "Wanna help me get rid of my underwear?"

Dave nodded and immediately grabbed the hem of Jacob's red underwear and pulled it down the length of his strong legs, crouching down so it came out from his feet.

Instead of looking up at his cock, Dave looked at the underwear in his hands and a sudden thought invaded his mind.

He brought the young guy's briefs to his face and sniffed the area where his cock was. He inhaled the scent and felt pure bliss invading his nostrils.

"Mmm" Dave moaned. It was the smell of a man, a smell of delicious cock and ass. He loved it.

Jacob smirked at Dave's actions and wanted to tease him about it, but he decided not to and instead waited for what the man was going to do next.

After Dave kissed and licked the area where his cock was, he tossed his Calvin Klein boxers away and began kissing Jacob from below, starting from his toes, then up to his long, strong legs, until getting to the object of his desire that he gladly began to suck, gently at first, and then taking more of it down his throat.

"Ah... Look at you, straight, married, and an expert at sucking cock." Jacob said, moving his hips to thrust his cock deeper into Dave's mouth.

They moved their action to the bed, where Dave laid on top of Jacob, playing and sucking on his nipples. Dave, besides loving to worship feet, he also had a thing for nipples, and sucking a guy's felt no different than a woman's. Needless to say that Jacob's pectorals were so big and meaty that they almost felt like a pair of breasts.

Jacob looked in adoration and moaned as Dave ran his tongue around his sensitive nipple before moving to the other. He was like a hungry baby being breastfed.

At that moment he realised how special Dave had become to him, so he took his head in his hands and made him look up at him. Dave was met with his gardener's gorgeous face, and those deep, tantalizing green eyes of his.

"Dave, I just want you to know..." Jacob started. "That whatever way you choose, I'm always going to be here for you."

"Way? What do you mean?" Dave asked confusingly.

"I mean... I know you said you don't like me like that, and I respect that. But if some day you change your mind, you're going to make me really happy. But in the end, the only one who gets to choose who to be with is you."

Dave remained silent for a while. "I'll... Think about it. But for now, I just want to enjoy this moment with you."

"I'd like nothing better."