Preview

Niall Horan is adored by thousands of fans around the world. He has the 4 best friends in the world and is living his dream. So why would he just disappear without telling anyone? Niall is told that he has to pretend to be married to Alli Johnson- a celebrity who was just released from rehab and wants a fresh start. After thinking about it, Niall decides to leave London until everything goes away. He moves to Cincinnati, Ohio and gets a complete makeover. The one thing he promises himself is that he won’t do anything stupid or anything that could hurt him in the end. But that promise might have to be broken when he meets Samantha Clark- a girl who is just as lost as Niall is at this point. All Sam wants is somebody who can accept her for who she is and will never leave her- like so many people in her life have done. Niall keeps telling himself to not fall in love with her, but the more he hears about Sam’s past the more he learns about the real meaning of “Don’t judge a book by its cover”. Before he knows it, he learns that he isn’t the only one with a secret. All Niall wants is for people to like him for who he is, but this time he might have to take his own advice to accept Sam for who she really is; and Sam might have to do the same for Niall.