Chapter Twenty Seven

NIALL’S POV

“Why was she kissing me when I lied to her?” I thought to myself. She pulled away and bit her lip while I stared at her completely puzzled.

“Why did you do that?” I asked.

“You told me the truth, and that’s all I could ever ask for.” she said with a small smile on her face.

I smiled as she put her hand on my cheek. “You’re not mad that I didn’t tell you earlier?”

She shrugged and shook her head. “Better late than never, right?”

We both laughed as I wiped away a tear on her cheek. “So you don’t care that you’re in love with a celebrity?”

“You don’t care that you’re love with a teen mom?” she said, starting to cry again. It breaks my heart to think that just because she was a mom no one would love her.

“I’m not in love with a teen mom.” I said. She stared up at me as I moved a piece of hair behind her ear. “I’m in love with Samantha Clark- the most amazing teen mom I have ever met.”

She smiled as she wiped her tears away. “And I’m in love with Niall Horan- that funny boy from Mullingar.” Those words proved to me that she truly, genuinely loved me for me. I pressed my lips to hers and placed my hands on her waist as she put her arms around my neck.

I don’t know how we’re kissing when we both admitting to lying to each other, but it didn’t matter.

When she pulled away she hugged me and started laughing. “Wow” she said. “I can’t believe I’m dating Niall Horan.” I laughed with her and wiped away the tears on her cheeks.

“We are probably the worst couple in the history of couples.” I said, thinking about it. “I mean, I didn’t know you were a mom and you didn’t know I was Niall Horan.”

We both laughed as she looked at the promise ring on her finger. “It’s beautiful, Niall. Thank you so much.”

I shook my head and took her hand. “It was nothing. But I have some bad news.”

“Oh God, what now?” she said, the smile on her face disappearing.

“I need to leave Cincinnati because management found me and wants me to move back to London. I have to leave here by tomorrow morning or else they’ll be here and drag me back.”

She nodded her head and she took a deep breath. “So, you have to leave tomorrow and probably won’t come back anytime soon?” She looked like she was about to cry again, so I needed to tell her the good news.

“But the good news is that I bought an extra ticket in case you wanted to come with me.” Her head shot up with her mouth wide open. “But now since you have a daughter I’ll just leave and return the ticket.”

She didn’t say anything, didn’t move, nothing. “I figured I would tell you tonight, so I could at least say goodbye.”

I let go of her hands and kissed her cheek, getting ready to say the goodbye I was dreading. “Goodbye, Sam. I’ll always love you- just remember that.” I whispered in her ear as I turned to walk away.

“I’ll come.” I heard behind me. I turned around to see her standing there with a small smile. “I wanna go with you.”

She ran towards me and stopped with a big smile on her face now. “Are you sure about this?” I asked her.

“Positive- I want to be wherever you are.” I hugged her tightly as she laid her head on my chest. “Where will you be?” she asked me curiously.