6. Greeting solangelo

Annabeth's POV

How many more secrets does Nico have?  I mean he's the Son of Hades, from the past, semi betrays us, gets Percy to jump in the Styx and then betrays him, hides the existence of the Romans and his sister from us, doesn't tell anyone who Jason is, jumps into hell without telling anyone, and randomly shows up with essential skills and knowledge.  Now he's also hidden a connection with the Avengers from us. Maybe I should figure out what else he's hiding but for now we can focus on unraveling this secret before finding out more.  Of course it's possible he's out of secrets but I doubt it, this is Nico we're talking about after all.  "Wise girl did you get anything else from Nico?"

"No.  he's still supposed to be showing up sometime soon but no more details than that.  But he should've been here by now if he was shadow traveling so we may be seeing Will as well."

"He really wants Nico to stop doesn't he."

"Yeah, it's cute but really annoys Nico, you should've seen him when he found out Will got my cabin and Leo's to make a giant spotlight to keep him in one spot for his checkups."

"Oh yeah, Nico told me about it once he got out.  He also tried to get me wet as payback for getting him wet."

"Will told me to help!  He's very scary!"

"Yes, but that doesn't mean you get to hide from the consequences of a wet Nico Di Angelo." I say with a smile.  Percy walks over and leans down to give me a kiss before the doorbell rings.  "Please get the door."

"Anything for you," he says with an elaborate bow.  Unfortunately for him that means he misjudges the distance between him and the door and walks backwards into it.  "Oww."

"Watch where you're going."

"What did Percy do?" asks a smiling WIll with an arm around a grumpy Nico.

"He still hasn't memorized the entire apartment and was walking backwards and talking to me."

"He really is a Seaweed Brain, may we come in?"

"Sure.  I'm guessing Nico's mad because you made him walk like a normal person?"

"We actually took a taxi but yes."

"I'm perfectly fine, a little shadow travel wouldn't hurt me!"

"Oh yeah?  And how fine were you when you showed up at camp?"

"For the last time I've recovered!"

"Nico it's okay to take things easy, we can relax now."

"But my dad's got a lot of work to do and I need to make sure Hazel's okay and double check that Frank is treating her right.  And then I've got to make sure that Jason is okay and that the Greeks haven't started a war or anything."

"Nico you don't have to do everything."

"And you can't." Will adds.

"Oh yeah?  I know my own limits Solace!"

"I mean that no one can do everything, it's why quests have three people."

After he's said it he realizes the problem as well, but it's too late.  "Well I've gone on multiple solo quests so I can do everything on my own."

Will needs help and Nico does need to rest.  "To be fair your first solo quest ended in a battle, your second ended up at Camp Jupiter, and your third ended with us rescuing you."

"Maybe I needed help occasionally but I've taken care of myself and you don't know everything I've done."

That's my best opening.  "You mean like not telling us you know the Avengers?"