Disclaimers, Warnings and Introduction

THE BEGINNING OF THIS BOOK IS ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS SO PLS BARE WITH ME! THE SMUT AND STORY GETS BETTER I PROMISE!!!

Spencer Reid is around 35 in this story, it's takes place right around the end of season 12 with the original cast from season 7.

Kira is 25, so the age difference is heavy, but who doesn't like being with a dilf am I right? 

About her: she has worked in the BAU for around 10 months and dated Spencer before he went to prison. She's a genius like Reid. She has long brown hair and emerald green eyes. She's kind of a cry baby sometimes and puts herself in harms way to protect people.
Kira excepts the love she thinks she deserves and thinks being abused is okay because she can't stick up for herself.

<<Reid is kind of toxic in this. He is going through ptsd from being in jail and his 'I'm okay' mask is peeling off. He's close to revealing his true trauma and pain to Kira but with his ptsd comes blackouts and accidents.. >>>

TW for literally everything.

This story is 18+ very mature with deep content and smut.

Abuse is not a joke nor would I ever do anything to offend anyone who has gone through any type of abuse.
If you are being abused know you are valid, you are heard, loved and seen!

//

Topics of rape, abuse, suicide, suicide attempts, ptsd, shootings, guns, pills, blood, bruising, injuries, death and rough sex.
And even more than this

**I also detail all my writing so it's not just a mention**

Hotchniss is a thing!!! I will definitely try and add character development for their relationship when they show up.

This story may include controversial topics for some so please remember this is just a story. I write about heavy topics because I feel as though they don't get the amount of representation that they deserve.

This may seem like it's romanticizing some of the topics but i'm not, it's about the trauma they are going through coming to light and they are learning to grow past it. There will be moments when Spencer accidentally hurts her during sex because he is still adapting to this growing anger and fear inside of him that was instilled from prison.

All of their sex IS consensual, even if I forgot to make it clear. In the beginning of my story the smut is quick and kinda shitty but after a while it gets better and I will clarify consent more.

Thank you for reading my story and I hope you like it! <3