What's so special about Albert?|41

Charlie went inside the castle with Vaggie "Albert! Give me my shoes!" Albert laughed "Try getting them, Mother" I pouted, trying to get my shoes 'I Fucking hate my damn height' I cursed in my head "Oh! Albert!" Charlie called out "Yes Auntie? I'm in the middle of not giving back My Dear Mother's shoes" Albert turned to Charlie while I kept trying to get my shoes, He raised his hand with my shoes higher when I was almost successful at getting it "This is My girlfriend, Vaggie, An Aunt of yours" Charlie introduced before Albert noticed that the shoes He was holding was now gone, He turned to his side to see His Mother being carried bridal style by The Radio Demon, also known as his soon-to-be StepFather "I hate being short" I crossed my arms and Alastor laughed "Now, What were your intentions, boy?" Alastor asked, His eyes were replaced with Radio Dials and there were now demonic symbols decorating the air around him, scaring Albert "Al, It's fine, Now calm down" Alastor shook his head and He turned back to normal "Apologies for that! I suggest that it's time to stop this childish game" Alastor glared at Albert then at me "Come now, Dearest, It's time for your punishment" Alastor turned around and began walking away, My face turning red "W-What did I do?! A-Alastor!! Put me down! I'm a good girl! Al! Believe me!! I've been good! I promise!". Albert rose a brow "What is her punishment exactly?" Albert asked, Charlie and Vaggie turned red at the memory when Alastor punished her at the Hotel "O-Oh! It's nothing to worry about! She's going to be fine but Hey! Why don't you hangout with us for the time being?" Charlie asked, Albert furrowed his brows "As much as I love to meet new people, No thank you, I have to speak to My Future StepFather but I do ask for your help" Albert looked around the room "What's it about?" Vaggie asked, debating whether to help him or not in her mind, After Albert stopped looking around, He turned to his Aunts, His brows furrowing, His smile fell, his gaze focused on the floor "It's about My Father and I think I have a clue".

Alessandra knocked on the door before opening it "Aha! Big Brother!" Albert looked down on the small deer demoness "Alessandra, You're going to wake up Mara and Seth" Albert pressed a finger up to his lips before glancing at the two demon babies, soundly asleep, Albert and Alessandra went out of the twins room, Albert closing the door behind them "What is it, Alessandra? Isn't it your time to have your afternoon nap?" Albert asked, walking away from the room to not wake the twins, Alessandra followed trying to catch up and match his speed despite failing "Well,I was wondering if you can play with me!" Albert stopped walking and turned to face his little half sister "Alessandra, I can't break Mother's rules, If she says it's nap time, It's nap time, Her words are like laws to us, Her Children, So I suggest that you should take your nap time and we'll play after you wake up, okay? I have business to attend to" Albert patted her head before turning around and walked away. Alessandra frowned, watching her brother until he faded away from view, turning around and went back to her room, small sniffles escaped from her "Aly? What are you doing out of bed? It's your nap time" Alessandra looked up to see Her Mother, Tears began to flow onto her eyes "Aly! What happened? Don't cry" I picked her up from the ground and carried her in my arms "Big Brother doesn't want to play with me because it's my nap time" She whined, I sighed, A small smile appearing on my lips "I'm sure he'll play with you later" I reassured her, Turning around and walking to her room "You spend too much time with Him And Daddy! What's so special about him anyways?!" Alessandra continued to whine while I entered her room "Albert is special because He's my First Child, I raised him by myself, no help from My Mother, Father or even My Sister, I taught him everything that He needs and wants to learn, He was willing to meet and make new friends but He was rejected by many demons because He was different from them, Albert had a more unique appearance, making him an easy target to bully and so, He was bullied, coming back home with bruises sometimes being covered in dirt, water or even mud" I frowned at the memory "But He smiles through it all, telling me that it's alright and tells me how he got it, It was painful to hear but He just smiles like it's normal but I had to end it by Homeschooling Him, I'm going to end it there, I don't want the bad memories to resurface, Now Go on, It's time for your nap" I put her down on her bed and tucked her in, placing a kiss on her forehead and left the room.

Word Count: 880
Chapter Created: May 7th, 2021
Chapter Published: June 27th, 2021