It meant nothing...right?|2

After eating lunch

Alastor was the one who fully paid for our meal for a gentleman he was "You know,you should've let me pay my meal instead" i said while Alastor and i left the restaurant "I was the one who invited you,so it felt right to treat you" "It's still unfair for me" i crossed my arms while walking beside Alastor "Tell me Y/n,How come Everyone and Every soul here in hell doesn't know you personally?" "I just didn't like to go out in the spotlight,that's why i let my sister take it" I shrugged "You do know that everyone hated and laughed at her idea of redemption" I nodded "i support her idea but it's somehow crazy of letting a demon go through redemption,i had to protect her from other kids when she would get bullied when we were kids" i put my hands at my back "How about we sit down for a while?" Alastor recommended "good idea" we sat down on a bench at the park,we saw (okay,this is crazy for kids to be in hell or idk! Please don't hate me! ÓmÒ) a group of kids playing at the playground,seeing their bright smile made me happy for some reason "It's rare to see kids playing here,smiling.Normally,they would just fight but today's a rare day" then i got a message and it was from my assistant,Melissa.

Mel:Ms. Y/n,alot of your clients came here today and wanted to see you right now

Me:Tell them I'll be there in 5 minutes

Mel:Yes,Ma'am

Then i texted my driver to come get me at the park "Leaving so soon?" Alastor asked as i looked at him "As much as i want to help more with the hotel,i have to attend my work duties and i have to get back home since my dad sometimes asks me for help" "May i do something?" "Alright...?" "Close your eyes for me" 'i knew it!' "Ok..?" I acted like I didn't know what he was about to do but i knew alot of tricks,i closed my eyes and I prepared myself for it then it happened and i kissed back and i don't know why but i only repeated the same words all over my head 'Alastor is just a friend' we broke our kiss "i guess it's time for you to go,princess.." "please keep it secret until i make it out to the public" then Alastor and i gave each other a quick small peck on the lips "Bye" i stood up,walked to the car (somehow a limo just like Charlie's but it's dark purple) and got inside,i looked outside the car window to see Alastor waving goodbye as we drove off to my workplace.

Alastor's POV

I went inside the hotel "Oh hey Al! Where's Y/n?" Charlie said "Y/n left for her work" "Say,Alastor, you didn't kiss Y/n,did you?" Vaggie smirked "I didn't,why?" "Then how come there's lip gloss on your lips? *gasp* Are you two together?!" Charlie said as my cheeks were heating up "We're not together,we're just friends" "Riiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhtttttttttt" Charlie and Vaggie said "I'll be visiting my parents the day after tomorrow" "let me come! I wanna see Y/n do work stuff!" Vaggie said while i walk away from the two "Nifty! How are you holding up?" I asked "Everything is now spotless!" "Good,you may now rest"