Yes..?|35

'What should i do?! If i say no then he'll leave me here and if i say that I don't have an answer,he'll cancel it—' I was cut off from my thoughts when Alastor took out a deep sigh,backed away as he made the ring disappear "My Dear,I'm not forcing you to say yes immediately,I understand that you don't have an answer yet" My eyes widened as I suddenly felt guilty "Alastor..." "No Y/n,it's fine,you can go back inside" Alastor said while looking away and his ears flattened against his head 'Do i say yes?' I was debating inside my head but when i came to my final answer,my heart skipped and i was nervous as tears began to form on my eyes then i hugged Alastor which caused us to fall onto the floor as i said "Yes! Yes Alastor! I will marry you!" I said with pure joy and no regret as Alastor's eyes widened,his ears got back up as his smile grew wide "Are you sure my dear?" Alastor asked in a worried voice as i gave him a kiss "Does that answer your question,love?" I giggled "Excellent! We'll let the whole hell know about it! Hahaha! What a surprise it will be!" (You're sitting on Alastor's lap) "Ow!" I hissed in pain "Are you alright,darling?" Alastor asked as i held my belly "I'm alright but it's only just the baby" I rested my head on Alastor's "I think it approves of our marriage,dear" I nodded "What do you think it is when it comes out?" I asked as i played with Alastor's ears "hopefully a boy since I cannot handle 3 girls at once" "Oh shut up besides I'm not the one who's hiding their cute baby deer tail" I laughed "Uhm...Y/n...i have a question.." "Go ahead" i gave him a smile "What if we didn't met? What could the possibilities be? What if i was with Charlie?" My eyes widened at Alastor's question,i looked away from him and stood up "What if that question is what you meant then I'll have to decline your proposal" I said as Alastor stood up and grabbed both of my hands "No no no! I'm not saying that—" "Talk to me again whenever you changed your mind...Alastor.." i pulled away from him "Y/n.." i heard Alastor whimper as i got inside the Ballroom and put a smile on my face "You Alright babe? You kinda seem down by the looks of your eyes" Angel said as I turned to look at him "I'll tell you when you get me a bottle of whiskey" i said as Angel nodded and left to go grab me a bottle of whiskey as i sat down on a empty table,everyone seems like they're enjoying themselves. Angel came back with 2 bottles of whiskey in his hands "Well take a seat" Angel sat down on the opposite of me as he gave me my bottle of whiskey "Tell me what i need to know" Angel said while opening his bottle of whiskey.

"What?!" I hushed Angel down so that we can't get any attention "You should've fucking smacked him! You're his fiancé and he thinks of the bullshitiest of possibilities of what if he and Charlie are a thing?! Not on my fucking watch!" "I know but what if he..." I frowned "He what?" Angel asked "What if he never...truly loved...me?" I asked while frowning "Look Sugar babe,if he never loved you then you wouldn't have Alessandra and your upcoming child" Vox came up to us as I plastered on a fake smile "Hey Voxy,what do you need?" Vox's smile became a frown "You two join us at our table,we'll discuss about your problem there" Angel and i stood up as we took our bottles of whiskey,Vox led us the way to their table then we sat down where Valentino,Vox and Velvet were sitting "We saw you frowning when you came in" Vel said "Tell us what happened Darling" Tino said and I explained "I'll kill him" Vox said "How do you feel about that darling? With everything he said" Tino asked "I'm having second thoughts of aborting or letting this child live" I looked down "What if we let him in here?" Vel asked but Tino,Vox and Angel quickly shouted "No!!" "Anyways,the party is almost over and the show is about to begin" i said as i smirked to see Alessandra yawning "There's a second part to this shitty party?" Angel asked "Angie baby,you didn't know? Y/n here is gonna perform when Alessandra is already asleep that's why theres alot of demons here especially the male ones to see her" I giggled at Tino's statement "That's right~" i said as i stood up "I'll let that scumbag read Alessandra a bedtime story,I'll see you guys later" i left the table to Alessandra "Mommy!" Alessandra said "How's the party going? Did you have fun?" I asked as Alessandra nodded "But i am kinda sleepy now" I carried Alessandra in my arms "Let's get you to bed while Daddy tells you a bedtime story" "Yay!" I left the Ballroom with Alessandra in my arms and bumped into the one and only "Oh! My dear! I wasn't expecting to bump into my girls" Alastor laughed as i rolled my eyes "Take Alessandra to her room,she's quite tired now and she wants you to read her a bedtime story" Alastor took Alessandra from my arms "Good night" i kissed Alessandra's forehead "Good night Mommy" Alastor and Alessandra left as i went into my room to dress up into a red revealing strapless dress with 2 slits on the sides that went up to my hip,black long gloves that looks like my mother's but black,i snapped my fingers to fix my appearance,i was wearing red lipstick,dark eyeshadow,eyeliner and blush,my hair was soft and swept to my right almost covering my right eye,i put on my red high heels "Let's see if i still have it in me~" I giggled as i left the room to the Ballroom (backstage) "Wow doll! You've got some better eye candy than me! I'm quite jealous" Angel said while holding his hips "M'lady,you're about to go up" i gave Farron a thumbs up "Wish me luck,babe" i waved to Angel as i was about to go on stage "Ladies And demons! May I introduce to you the famous side of Y/n! Give a round of applause for Y/n!" The host said as everything went silent as i cleared my throat to get ready to sing.