Again?|24

Alessandra's POV

"Now,our lessons are done for today,you can take a rest" Grandpa said as he put on his coat and hat "Okay! Thank you Grandpa!" I skipped away from the music room but then i heard a radio static in the back of my head then I remembered what Daddy said 'If i hear a radio static in the back of my head then Daddy is here' i thought to myself as I carefully walked through the halls to see if the radio static can get louder,as i was about to pass by the garden,i heard the radio static as it got louder than before and I immediately opened the door to see that Daddy was sitting on the bench then i closed the door and locked it "Daddy? What are you doing here?" I asked as I approached him.

Alastor's POV

"Daddy? What are you doing here?" I turned to see Alessandra,who is currently approaching me "It's been a while,Sweetheart,how have you been? Is Mommy taking great care of you?" I asked as i patted the seat beside me and Alessandra sat beside me on the bench "Mommy is really trying her best to clear her schedule and spend time with me! Even though she has work to do" "I see" i said as i patted her head "your hair is fluffy like mine,tell me dear,who brushed your hair?" I asked "Mommy did and she gave me my room which was before my baby room" "And how is Mommy?" I asked "Mommy is doing well i think and she still stays up late" Alessandra answered "Don't tell anyone that I'm here,okay?" Alessandra nodded as we spent time together but my chest tightened as i feel anger growing inside me "Alessandra,please stay here and wait for me or you can go to your Grandma to play now,okay?" Alessandra nodded as she left the garden then I teleported to where the feeling is coming from and i saw Y/n with another demon. The demon was about to rape Y/n and Y/n can't fight back since she got beaten up then i walked right up to them since they were in an alleyway.

Y/n's POV

Clark led me to an alleyway,beat me up until I couldn't fight back 'Alastor....help...me...' i thought to myself as Clark was about to rape me but then i heard a familiar voice "I think you shouldn't treat the future Queen like that if i were you" i turned to see "Alastor!" "We meet again,My dear" "What the fuck do you want and who the shitty ass hell do you think you are?!" Clark said as he put me down on the ground,all beaten up but i still have a little bit of strength as I gasped for air "I'm Alastor! Nice to meet you" Alastor said with his signature smile "I don't give a damn care who you are!" Clark said in a harsh tone "Tell me,why are you treating my ex partner so poorly? She is a princess after all" Alastor walked past Clark and helped me up "Ex partner? Then why do you even help her when she's your ex?! Hahaha" Clark said as Alastor helped me stand up "Should i say the reasons why,my fellow friend?" "Ha! Gladly! I want to know your stupid reasons why!" Clark said as a demon saw us "Hey! Isn't that Lady/Princess Y/n and Alastor?!" The demon asked as a crowd formed "where should i even begin.." Alastor began thinking "Ah yes! She's Beautiful,Kind,Smart,Caring, Fantastic,the most attractive and magnificent woman that you'll ever meet,My ex partner,the future Queen,the daughter of Lucifer and The Mother of my child" Alastor said everything confidentially "What kind of weird excuse is that?! You're not a powerful demon anyways" Clark said "You should watch what you're saying,you damn idiot! That's the Radio Demon that you're talking to!" One of the demons in the crowd said until... "What seems to be the problem here?" Dad came with Mom then Alastor pulled me close to him "Lucifer! My good friend! One of the men that Y/n was supposed to marry,abused her and was about to rape her until i came but I didn't want to fight since this is my favorite suit" Alastor said as Clark was getting scared "Clark,is this all true?" Mom asked "No" Clark said as my temper went wild "You motherfucking son of a bitch! You beaten me up and was about to rape me! Thanks to my ex boyfriend who saved my ass,you are clearly a rapist! And I won't allow to marry a man like you! You son of a bitch,you-" i was cut by Alastor "Y/n,i think that's enough and do you want me to get rid of him?" Alastor looked at me as i kissed his cheek "Do as you please" "i think we're going to have so much entertainment" Alastor killed Clark,shred him into pieces and took out all if his organs until he was finished "I would like to have a word with you Alastor and you too Y/n" Dad said as he left with Mom "Are you alright,My dear?" Alastor asked as the crowd left "I'm fine,thanks...for everything" i walked away until "I'm glad that you and lessy are happy without me" Alastor said as he was about to walk away the opposite direction from me "Alastor.." i said as I turned around and Alastor's back was facing me "I'm sorry...".