Family time pt.2|20

Y/n's POV

After I introduced Alessandra to all of her aunts and uncles and Alastor is just keeping a close eye on us "Where do you wanna go now?" I asked as Alastor was just behind us "Oh! I want to see the park that where the kids are rarely playing!" "Alright" i said as we walked to the park,Alessandra and i are holding hands and still avoiding Alastor,who is at our back as we arrived at the park "Looks like the park is empty" "Yay!" Alessandra played on the playground as Alastor and i sat down on the bench (yes,the exact same bench and playground that you two kissed before) "Y/n,why did you decide to be Queen so suddenly?" I stayed silent as Alastor kept questioning me and Alessandra played by herself "Mommy,Daddy,it's getting boring here" "Okay,let's go to the mall Ally" "The mall? Why do you need to go to the mall?" "Never mind,let's go home,the limo will be here any second now" then i heard the car "I spoke too soon,let's get inside" I said as i made Aly go in first and Alastor was the last one. I closed the partition in the car "So will you tell me on how you met?" Alessandra asked "It'll be a story for next time" "Why Don't we tell her now?" Alastor asked and I sighed "Your Dad and i met in your Aunt Charlie's Hotel when she called me for help" and I explained everything to Alessandra until we arrived back at the palace,we got out of the car and got inside the palace "Mom! You've been gone for so long,so how about we throw a party?" Alessandra requested "Are you sure?" I asked as Alessandra nodded with a huge smile "If you insist" i sighed "Yay!" Alessandra skipped away with happiness as I crossed my arms and smiled "Well I'm going to the library" i said as I turned around and walked past Alastor "My dear,you're going to the library when little lessy wants to have a party for your return?" "Oh come on,I'll be back besides I'm just going to borrow a book" i was about to touch the doorknob until Alastor spun me around causing me to come face to face with him,his right arm is wrapped around my waist while his left arm is behind his back as my arms are on his chest "Y/n,it's quite not Motherly to let lessy have a party without you" "But Alastor,i-" Alastor's index finger from his left hand was pressed on my lips as he cut me off "I don't want to hear it unless you want a punishment~" Alastor said the last sentence seductively "Oh hell no" i got out of his grasp and walked outside but as i was about to turn around to walk,Alastor was infront of me "Alastor,get out of my way" "No" "Alastor,I can't" "and Why not" i looked away from Alastor and sighed then got inside with him "Oh you came back" Charlie said with Vaggie beside her "Wait,so you two broke up?" Vaggie asked "And are you three okay already with the whole forced marriage thing?" I asked as they nodded "Well that answers your question" i said as i left and went up to my room.

Alastor's POV

"You two okay?" Charlie asked as Y/n went up to her room and i sighed "We just had a....little fight" "Little? Then how do you explain the break up?" Vaggie asked "I'll get her back in a few days before her coronation" "Wait,she accepted to be Queen?!" Charlie's eyes widened "She did and she's going to have her coronation in a week" "Wait! What?!" Charlie and Vaggie's eyes widened "You heard me! She's going to be Queen in a week,i mean hello? Do you both not have ears or something?" I laughed "So you're going to be King?" Vaggie asked "I'm afraid I won't be since Y/n and I separated" "Wait,do you even love her?" Charlie became worried "It's been years now and we don't even know if we love each other" "Then why are you still here?" Vaggie asked "For my daughter" i said "I have to stay for Alessandra" I added "Since when did you even like children?" Vaggie crossed her arms "Ever since Alessandra was born! Hahaha!" " You want to be King?" Charlie asked "I don't know! Hahahaha! Now! I think the party is going to start in an hour!" I left them and went to the Ballroom.

Y/n's POV

I got inside my room to see a stack of papers on my desk and started writing. After I finished the papers,i stood up from my seat,took the papers and got outside of my room,that's when i heard "Wait,do you even love her?" Charlie said as i can hear she became worried "It's been years now and we don't even know if we love each other" Alastor said with his signature smile "So he did use you,huh?" A voice whispered in my ears "What are you going to do,Y/n?" Another voice said "Who are you?" I whispered "We are the shadows that became your friends years ago" The voice said again "You're going to be Queen and we're proud of you" "Maybe you should've aborted that child of yours since he used you after all and not to mention that he was forced to marry Charlie" a another voice said "Let's talk later when i get to the garden,i have to get these papers to Farron first" I whispered as they agreed and i walked to where Farron was. When i was done giving the papers to Farron,i was about to pass by the Ballroom when i saw Alessandra talking to Alastor "As much as he loves her,he doesn't love you" "He doesn't deserve you" "You deserve someone better than him" the voices kept going as i kept on walking to the garden,when i got inside the garden "Tell me,am i going to be an amazing Queen and Mother?" I asked "Of course!" "Who even said that you're terrible?!" "You're amazing just the way you are" the shadows and I talked until i felt better "I'm curious but where do you come from?" I asked "From the shadows and the darkness of your past" "but we won't hurt you" "We want to help you and guide you" the shadows said as I smiled "Thanks" i said as i heard the door open "My dear,who are you talking to?" Alastor asked "It's no one,just myself" i said with a reassuring smile "Let's go to the party,Alessandra is waiting" "Right.." i said as i walked out of the room and walking with Alastor to the Ballroom.

PLEASE READ!

A/N: Hello Everyone! I hope you're reading this note of mine, Alessandra's appearance will now be changing from now on. The Picture above is now what she looks like, her skin color and her nose are yours, she still has saturated cheeks which will glow into a rosy red when she's happy but when she's angry, it will turn into scarlet red, when she's embarrassed, it turns into light pink and etc. 

THE PICTURE ABOVE RESPECTIVELY BELONGS TO ITS ORIGINAL AND RIGHTFUL OWNER!! ALONG WITH THE OTHER PICTURES/IMAGES USED IN THIS BOOK!