Challenge|4

Y/n's POV

Alastor and i were shocked as our eyes widen and looked at each other "So it's true that you two kissed" Charlie smiled while cupping her cheeks and the waiter came with our food then placed it on the table,the waiter left as i looked outside the window and sipped my tea "Are you two dating now?" Vaggie asked while i choked on my tea "Y/n! My dear,Are you alright?" Alastor asked "I'm fine,Alastor, and we're not dating" "We're Just Friends" Alastor said as I nodded in agreement "How do you even explain the kiss?" Charlie asked while i took a bite of my meal "it's nothing important or personal" I swallowed my food "Let's play dare or punish!" (Yea,i made it up) Charlie said "Okay" I said "Vaggie,Dare or Punishment" "Dare me,Y/n!" "I dare you to kiss Charlie to see if you two are truly dating" i crossed my arms "gladly!" Then Vaggie and Charlie kissed "there" "Alastor,dare or punishment" Vaggie said while i ate my meal and finish the papers "dare me,darling" "Go kiss her" Vaggie pointed at me and Alastor looked at me while i was writing then my phone rang,i took out my phone to see who it was and it said "🍎Dad❤️" "Who is it?" Charlie asked "It's just Dad" i stood up from my seat "They never even called me" Charlie sighed "I'll later explain why" i left the room with my phone.

Charlie's POV

"It's alright,hun" Vaggie puts her hand on top of mine "Are you ready for the kiss again,Al?" I asked Alastor "I actually don't know! Hahaha!" Alastor responded then Y/n came back "How did it go?" "They're telling me to come back home and get some rest" "You don't have anything to do or any clients coming this afternoon,right? So you can rest" "Geez,I don't know" "Melissa can take care of it" I'm still convincing Y/n "We can have a sleepover there" I requested "It's your decision" Y/n said while she got the papers with her "My ride home is about to get here,so make it fast,oh and the dare" Y/n gave Alastor a quick kiss on the lips which made Alastor blush.

Y/n's POV

"What do you guys say? A sleepover at my place?" Charlie asked while i left them to see Melissa in my office,i walked inside "Melissa,i have to get some rest today,so the company's work hours today are until 1 pm" "I'll inform everybody in the company,Ma'am" "Melissa,you remember our secret...of me being the other daughter of Lucifer and are you okay with that?" I asked "Don't worry Ma'am,it's still a secret and no one in the company nor the other demons knows about this" Melissa gave me a affiliative smile "Thank you and if there's any more papers today,please give them to me at the palace " i waved goodbye to Melissa as i left my office with my unfinished papers 'I wonder what will Dad do if he saw the Radio Demon inside the palace? Gee,I'm too tired to think about it' i thought while i got inside the car which to my surprise,Charlie,Vaggie and Alastor came inside my car "Made your decision?" I started writing again on my desk (Yes,you have your very own desk in your car,it's only hidden somewhere) "Yes we did! We're going to have a sleepover!" 'Dad!' I put my pen down and took out my phone.

Me:Dad!

Dad:Yes Dear?

Me:Charlie is coming home with 2 of her friends,they're going to have a sleepover...

Dad:and?

Me:The Radio Demon is one of them

Dad:Shit!

"Who are you texting?" Charlie asked "It's no one" i smiled while i hid my phone and got back to writing papers,We arrived at the palace,got out of the car,and got inside the palace as we were greeted by my 2 Puppet maids:Muffle and Baffle "Good afternoon,Lady Y/n,Princess Charlotte and friends" "Good afternoon,Muffle and Baffle" "Lady Y/n? Why not use Princess?" Charlie asked "I had to prefer Lady instead,Muffle and Baffle,Where's Mom and Dad?" "They're waiting for you in the Living room" They both said as I expected from twins "Please take these papers to Farron,Baffle and Muffle please come with us" They both nodded as Baffle left and Muffle came with us to the living room "They're puppets?" Vaggie asked as I nodded "Muffle,is there anything that i need to do today?" "Your whole schedule is completely empty,Lady Y/n" "Muffle,please prepare the guest rooms for our two guests" "Of course,please call me when you,princess and our guests are done meeting with the King and Queen" I nodded as Muffle left as we stood infront the living room's door,opened it and entered "Finally! You took our advice to rest,Oh and i see that you've brought Charlie and guests" Mom said "Hey Mom,Dad.How are you?" Charlie asked while they sat down on the couch opposite to Mom and Dad while i sat at a single couch "We're fine Charlie,just busy" Dad said with a smile on his face like always "Who are these guests?" Mom asked "This is Vaggie and Alastor,They're Friends of mine well Alastor is my co-worker at the hotel" Charlie said "How's the hotel going?" Mom asked "Not alot of progress" "I see" Mom said then it went dead silent for a while "Y/n said that you'll be having a sleepover" Dad said as Charlie nodded then looked at me 'Ok,this is getting awkward' "Is that all?" I asked with a concerned smile "Yes but we have speak to your sister privately" My Dad said with a smile as I nodded "Vaggie,Alastor,please follow me to your rooms" I stood up from my seat,so did Vaggie and Alastor and followed me outside the living room as I clapped my hands twice "Please follow me" Muffle said as we followed her to the guest rooms "My Dear,i have questions that i want to privately ask you" Alastor as he stopped me "Muffle,please take Vaggie to her room,I'll call you again" Muffle nodded and left with Vaggie then i was left with Alastor "What are your questions,Alastor?" "I'm a bit curious about this place,My Dear,can you give me a tour perhaps?" I nodded "Excellent!".After i gave Alastor a tour "Do you drink,My Dear?" "Alright,that's a shitty question,Al" i put my hands on my hips "Well i want to know if you can handle it,so i want to challenge you to a drink off" "Alright,follow me" i led Alastor another room which is another living room but it's my Dad's,it's where he talks to his guest privately and i snapped my fingers then Sergio and Kaniz showed up "Yes,Lady Y/n?" "Sergio,please ask Dad if i can borrow his private room and if he accepts,give us shots of whiskey" Sergio nodded then left "Kaniz,please check if there's any papers that Melissa left and put it on my desk" Kaniz nodded and left "My Dear,i think that you can't handle too much" "Oh really? I think i can prove you wrong and what does the winner get? And what does the loser do?" I asked with crossed arms "The winner will get a kiss from the loser and the loser will sleep on the winners bed together with the winner,tonight but there will be no sexual interaction" "Alright,i can work with that" I said as Sergio came in with shots of whiskey and put it down on the round coffee table "Ready,Al?" I asked "Ready,My Dear" we shared a toast and drank,we talked shot after shot and another until Alastor gave up and i was still drinking 4 more shots "I didn't know that you can drwink that much *hic* My dear" "Well i dwid prove ya *hic* wrong *hic* Right Al?" "You certunly (he's drunk,i did this on purpose) did *hic* Darling *hic*" "Lady Y/n and Mr. Alastor,it's time for dinner" Hanina said "Good *hic* help us to the dining room" "You're drunk again,aren't you m'lady? But with Mr. Alastor" Hanina sighed and helped Alastor and i to the dining room with the help with Farron,Kaniz and Sergio.

A/n: Okay guys! I started writing this book in December 26,2019 and published parts of this book in 2020 but i have alot of chapters that are already ready foryou guys to read but i still need to read it and fix mistakes. If you are currently curious on how many chapters i did for the past days and hours,let's say I'm already writing on Chapter 25 of this book and I'm already being Deku (MHA) and Alexander Hamilton at this point and at the same time. I stayed up late for the chapters and there's currently bad news for this week,I can't publish the other chapters of this book because there's no internet connection (Wifi) here for the past few days,now I don't know how much longer I'll be suffering (not literally suffering but im already bored) and there is so much drama that's already waiting for you guys then this became a spoiler...Great. Anyways have a wonderful weekend! Love ya,lil demons!