QUESTION 4 MY DEAR READERS!!

GOOD MORNING, NOON, AFTERNOON, EVENING OR NIGHT, MY DEAR READERS!! 

Before i get to the main topic of this, I just wanted to say....

THANK YOU ALL FOR 40K READS ON THIS BOOK!! 

I actually didn't expect that this book would go this far with interested Readers who are willing to read this Hell piece of a junk of a Book! 

I'll most likely update......after my Exams. 

BLEH!

 Surely, you haven't gotten a new chapter or notification about this Book and you've noticed this, right? or am i wrong? 

I've been busy with Modules and currently but most unfortunately, I'm experiencing a writer's block at the moment but luckily, past me did a good job of making up to almost 40 Chapters of the Book, The Author's notes and the like aren't really a part of it since i make it on the spot. 

I'm sure you're asking "Why haven't i published the Chapters?" Well, to simply answer the question, I haven't edited any of them since they were made like months ago or a year ago, I don't know *Shrugs*

Is that all that I gotta say? "Apparently so My Dear"  So I'm actually joined Here with Alastor since he has nothing to do. 

Wanna say Hi Al? "Hello My Darling Y/N!! It's been a while hasn't it? I hope you're not cheating on me with another demon or anther me from a different book!! HA! HA! HA!" 

Al, you are not- Ugh, whatever.... Anyway! 

My Question is.... 

Would you like me to Rewrite this Book?? or just Continue it as the way it is??

Please Comment!! I really want to know what you think! Also! Please Just choose the two options, I really can't decide! It really helps if you comment! I'm Sorry for wasting your time...

"Goodbye for now, My Dear"

Also it's 1 am Here rn.....

I'll Publish Soon!! Bye!