Visiting|3

Charlie's POV

Everything is just normal,no ones checking in at the hotel yet and business is slow "Charlie,can we do something?" "Yea,i want to get out of this crappy hotel for once!" "That's a great idea! But where will we go?" Alastor asked "I want to see Y/n work!" Vaggie said and she's been wanting to see Y/n's workplace and what she does "What a great recommendation,My Dear!" Alastor said "I don't know..." "Please! Alastor agrees with me!" Vaggie begged "Ok fine" "Yay!" "I'm staying here instead of going!" "If you do anything without our permission then you'll be dead" Alastor said "Fine" Angel sighed "Let's go!" Vaggie said while going out of the hotel and inside the car then the same goes for Alastor and for me and we drove off to Y/n's workplace "Remember that Y/n is keeping a low profile,don't address her anything related to me" Alastor and Vaggie nodded.

Y/n's POV

I took a sip of my strong coffee then Melissa came into my office "Ma'am,you have another client that made an appointment with you at 4pm" I nodded "Melissa,can you hand me today's papers? Thank you" Melissa nodded and left my office "i wonder what that client needs help with,I'm glad that today will be an easy work day for me since I don't have much clients though they might show up at any time" i sighed as Melissa walked in with today's papers and put it on my desk "Ma'am,you have visitors" "let them in my office" Melissa nodded and when she told them to come in,the visitors were Charlie,Vaggie and Alastor "Thank you Melissa,I'll take it from here" Melissa nodded and left my office then I started with my papers "It's such a surprise to see you three here" "You have a pretty big workplace,Y/n" Charlie said "You have alot of papers" Vaggie said while looking at the papers at my desk and looking at the papers behind me and at the shelves "Can we help you with these?" Alastor said "No,it's fine" i took a sip of my strong coffee "You slept late again,didn't you?" I nodded at Charlie "Mom and Dad asked me to take a break but i refused" "Well you should get some rest once in a while" "I can't,work is work and you'll understand that when your hotel is packed" i sighed as I stopped writing and i manage to get 5 papers done and there's like 65 left then looked at them "you're  visiting me because you have nothing to do at the hotel,am i right?" Charlie nodded "hun,are you okay?" Vaggie put a hand on Charlie's should then it ,hit me "Wait,Are you two dating?" I asked "I thought you knew" Vaggie said while looking we were looking at Charlie "I was about to tell you but you didn't listen to me,you just focused on your work...alot" "Look,i support you and our family but you're the heir to the throne" i said "That's why I'M giving the throne to you,Y/n" "Charlie,dear,I can't take the thr-" then there's a knock on my door "Come in" Melissa came in to my office "Ma'am,your client has arrived early" "Ah,please take my visitors to the waiting room until I'm done with my client" "Yes Ma'am,this way please" Melissa escorted Charlie,Vaggie and Alastor out of my office and my client came in.

Charlie's POV

"Melissa,right?" "Yes,princess?" Melissa said while we were still escorted by her "Is Ms. Y/n...Always like this..?" Melissa nodded "Ma'am Y/n is always busy,she goes for strong coffee to keep her awake, she doesn't sleep much because of work.She normally drinks tea when she has no clients but she recently has alot of clients for the past 3 years and she gets alot of papers" "Is there a way to keep her away from working alot?" Vaggie asked "No,because it seems that it's normal to her now than before and because of having alot of clients and their appointments,Ms. Y/n avoids spending time with someone even relationships" Melissa said "Are you close friends with her?" Alastor asked "I've been working for her since 2 months after she started this company" "That long?" I asked and Melissa nodded "Here is the waiting room,please wait for me to call you" Melissa gave us a warm smile as we got in the Waiting room and she closed the door "She's a nice person but why is she here?" I asked "She's sent to hell because before she committed suicide,she killed alot of people" Alastor said "Why did you give the throne to Y/n?" Vaggie asked "I want to have a normal life but still have the title princess but in order to be queen,i need a king but i want to be with you Vaggie" "Aww how adorable" Alastor commented "What about you? Aren't ya making Y/n yours?" Vaggie said "No no no no,we're just friends" "Friends that kissed" I said "It meant nothing" "Aw! I can imagine little Alastors and Y/ns running around!!" I said while imagining it "I think you two will be having alot of kids" "We're not even together!!" Alastor was getting flustered while Vaggie and I laughed then the door opened to see Melissa "Please come with me,Ma'am Y/n is waiting" We stood up and followed Melissa to Y/n's office.

Y/n's POV

"I'm glad that my client gave me meat and it's blood" I said as Charlie,Vaggie and Alastor came in "Thank you for bringing them in again,Melissa" My eyes pupils got thinner like they were a real snakes eyes but thinner,My teeth was like my fathers,and my expression was like i killed someone and I totally killed someone that my client gave me "Y/n,you're scaring me" Charlie said while Vaggie's jaw dropped and i see a somewhat flustered,large cheshired smile on Alastor's face "Oh come on sister""My client gave me a sacrifice" i added while i licked the blood from my fingers (which are sharp and your gloves are at the table).

Vaggie's POV

I looked at Alastor while Y/n is licking her fingers and he was blushing while covering his mouth "Falling in love?" I whispered to Alastor "Nononono! She's just a.....friend" Alastor said while putting his hands at his back "Ouch" I said teasingly "How about we all get lunch since its about to be lunchtime" Y/n said while going back to her normal self "Sounds good after whatever this is" Charlie said "Splendid! Please follow me to the cafeteria" "You have a cafeteria?!" Charlie asked with a bright smile "Of course! There's alot of people working for me but not too much,that's why I created like a private cafeteria" Y/n said while we left the room then headed upstairs to the cafeteria "Woah!" Charlie and i said "Beautiful,isn't it? We need to hurry before the food gets cold" Y/n led us to her private table where she does work while eating "Hello Ma'am Y/n and friends,what can i get you for this fine hour?" A waiter came up to us and we ordered our food then the waiter left (Vaggie,Charlie and Alastor are at the same seat while you are at the opposite seat and the table is a rectangle but just right) then Y/n claps her hands and her papers that were just in her office just popped in and Y/n started writing again "Y/n..Are you this busy?" Charlie asked while Alastor was quiet for the past hours ever since we met Y/n in her office "Y/n,do you have any love interest yet?" I asked her right off the bat then Charlie and i gave her a big smile while she looks at us "No,I don't and I'm not feeling to see anybody besides love is just a feeling"  Y/n shrugged it off and got back to writing "I feel like Alastor just broke" I whispered to Charlie as we looked at Alastor and he looked back at us "What?" Alastor said "Do you have something to share Al?" Charlie asked "I don't have anything to share,why My Dear?" Charlie and i looked at Y/n "Y/n,How many kids do you want to have when you have a King?" Charlie asked "Many as i like and I'm not finding a man just yet,why?" Charlie and i looked at Alastor again and Y/n looked at Alastor with confusion while she puts down her pen "Is there something wrong,Alastor?" Y/n asked while Charlie and i smiled crazily "There's nothing wrong,i think they might have the wrong idea" Alastor said "Oh come on,we know that you two kissed yesterday".