Leaving|16

(The Art above is not mine! Credits to the rightful owner of this Art!)

Y/n's POV

After Alastor and I answered some boring,normal and interesting questions from the guests, we were all so tired from the party that all of them went home as i bid them goodbye then Alessandra was yawning in my arms "Aw,look who's tired" i said and looked at Alastor,who was kinda drifting off to sleep "Geez,i have two babies right now" I giggled as i walked up to him and kissed his cheek and he woke up "Guess i now know who little forbidden radio inherited their bedtime" i laughed "You can stay in my room tonight with Little one" Alastor nodded as he wrapped his arm around my waist and we left the Ballroom to my room,when we got there,Alastor laid on the bed as i dressed Alessandra in her sleepwear,laid her on the bed beside Alastor,walked to Alastor's side as i took off his coat and kissed his cheek,i changed into shorts,a t-shirt and a jacket then left my room to the kitchen,grabbed a drink (any drink),left the kitchen and went upstairs to the huge balcony and took a sip of my drink "You're still awake?" I turned to see Dad without his hat and coat "And here i thought that you and Mom would be asleep or doing your 'thing' again" i smiled "Your Mother and i can do whatever we want in the bedroom" Dad put his hands on his hips as i took another sip of my drink making it empty "What's wrong?" Dad asked "I don't know if i can be a great Mom for Alessandra like I promised her and maybe...Alastor deserved someone better than me" i said as i put my empty glass on the floor as Dad frowned "I don't know sweetheart but even if you and Alastor aren't in a relationship that long and just started,I can see that he loves you and cares about you just by looking at his eyes maybe you haven't seen it yet since you've been..ehhh...Busy" Dad said while caressing my cheek "By the way Dad,this was on my mind for sometime now and when i see you and Mom,i thought of you two getting a divorce before Charlie and i ca--" "Your Mother and i were about to get divorce when Charlie opened the Happy hotel but we forgot all about that when you became an overlord and became successful! I mean you were still young and killed demons then taking their souls! Hahaha,I remember your look when you killed your first victim!" i smiled "Speaking of souls,I'll be out before sunrise because I'm going to take my 3rd soul in the mortal world" "Oh?" "He's dying early instead of him having 1 more month to live but he's dying early and he wants me to protect his daughter" "But what about Alessandra?" I sighed "That's why I'm here.." tears were forming and falling from my eyes "Maybe you can take a rest when she's not in danger? Alessandra is your daughter--" "I'm not going to be around for Alessandra unless for i have seconds or minutes to visit her,I'm going to protect the summoner's daughter until she can handle or her mother is already killed since she's a lunatic" tears were still running down my face "Oh Daddy! What am i going to do? What if she doesn't even remember or what if Alastor finds someone else? I'm scared" i said as i hugged Dad with more tears forming and falling down on my cheek and now I'm crying "Hush now,everything will be alright and I'll make sure that Alessandra remembers you and Kill that Alastor when he finds someone new or kill that person. I'll do everything in my power to make you and Charlie happy even if it kills me" Dad said as he hugged me back.

Alastor's POV

I heard everything that Y/n said and I'm worried that everything she said might be true but I'll do everything to make this work "I guess i have to go now since i still have to get ready for the funeral and meeting his daughter" Y/n said as i heard footsteps and i ran back to the room then Y/n comes in and locks the door and she's still crying..? "I guess I'm bad luck,huh? I have to leave my loved ones? Make everyone forget about me? God,why do you hate me? Is it because I'm the daughter of the fallen angel,Lucifer? Or am i just cursed?" I heard Y/n take a bath,and got dressed up.

Y/n's POV

I got dressed up after i took a bath,brushed my hair (your outfit ⬇️).

And put on my black somehow low heels, walked up to the bed,kissed Alessandra and Alastor on the forehead but before i could walk away "My dear,where are you going?" Alastor asked then tears were forming from my eyes "Are you alright?" Alastor ask...

And put on my black somehow low heels, walked up to the bed,kissed Alessandra and Alastor on the forehead but before i could walk away "My dear,where are you going?" Alastor asked then tears were forming from my eyes "Are you alright?" Alastor asked as he stood up from bed and walked over to me "We won't see each other for 10 years or more but i can visit here from time to time,I'll miss you" "Y/n,what are you saying?" "I have to protect a daughter from an insane mother until she's safe or unless the mother is killed..." "Alastor...?" I added "Yes?" "Please take care of Alessandra for a while until my business is done or if I'm killed in the mortal world.." "Killed? From the mortal world?" "I know that the mother can summon a demon anytime or even an overlord that's powerful than me,so please fill in my position for Alessandra,keep her safe,tell Melissa that she'll take care of my company for a while until i come back" "Y/n,i deeply respect that you have to protect this child but I'll miss you,i love you,We love you,so please just stay with us--" "Alastor,I can't...the man that summoned me is going to die today and i only have half an hour left" "Y/n,I can't" "Alastor,please,i love you,Alessandra,Mom and Dad and Charlie so much" "I love you too" Alastor and i kissed for a while and it was beginning to be a make out until i broke it up "I have to go..." i caressed Alastor's cheek before I disappeared to the mortal world.