The Woman who had a Peaceful Death|21

Y/n's POV

I came inside the Ballroom to see Alessandra,all alone "You know,you shouldn't have thrown a personal party" "Mommy!" I opened my arms as Alessandra ran towards me to give me a hug as i hugged her back "You're still small" i laughed "Oh? What is all this?" I asked "Daddy helped me with all this!" "Y/n..." i heard a voice and it was not Alessandra nor Alastor 'Is it the shadows?' I looked around but no one is there except for the three of us "Are you hungry?" Alessandra nodded "I guess you made her hungry with your cooking" i looked at Alastor as he chuckled "Let's eat" Alastor said as Alessandra and i followed but "Y/n.." i heard it again then I turned around but no one is still there "Y/n?" I turned around to see Alastor worried "Are you alright?" I nodded as i sat down. After a long day,Alastor,Alessandra and i are sleeping on my bed but I couldn't sleep,so I decided to get up from bed and i was in my nightgown. I sneaked out of my room,quietly and walked downstairs to go get liquor,after that,i walked around the palace while sipping on my glass of whiskey "Y/n..." i heard it again as i placed my glass down on the table that's close to me "Is anyone there?" I looked and walked around to see if anyone is there but no one 'Is it just me? The shadows?' I thought to myself "Y/n..." the voice called again as i looked around and walked further "Y/n..." i sighed "I can hear you..but I won't,some look for trouble while others don't. There's a thousand reasons i should go about my day and ignore your whispers which i wish would go away,Ooh" "Y/n..." "Ooh,you're not a voice,you're just a ringing in my ear and if i heard you which I don't,I'm spoken for,i fear...Everyone I've ever loved is here within this walls,I'm sorry secret siren but I'm blocking out your calls. I've had my adventure,I don't need something new,I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you..Into the Unknown! Into the Unknown~,Into the Unknown!~" "Y/n..." i sighed as i walked around the halls "What do you want? Cause you've been keeping me awake,are you here to distract me? So I'll make a big mistake...or are you someone out there who's a little bit like me,who knows deep down,I'm not where I'm meant to be." I walked further down the halls "Everyday's a little harder as i feel my power grow,Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go~?" I sang as I entered the garden "Into the Unknown! Into the Unknown~,Into the Unknown!~" i sang as everything went black then a red dot appeared as it showed images of Me sitting on the throne as Queen,Alessandra,Charlie,Mom and Dad,My people,My Friends,the overlords then came last is Alastor which I ignored "Are you out there? Do you know me? Can you feel me? Can you show me? Oh oh oh~" i sang as the red dot divided into 3 as it was circling around me then when it reached my head,it suddenly became a crown and after it became a crown,it suddenly left my head and came infront of me then went ahead of me and i followed "Where are you going? Don't leave me alone! How do I follow you.....Into the Unknown!" Then and there I realized i was standing infront of the throne "Wait..how did i get here? I was at the garden a moment ago..." i said to myself "Oh well..i have to go back to sleep" i went up to my room and laid beside Alessandra.

In the morning...

I woke up from the voice again as I looked at my clock for what time it is and it's fucking 9:27 am! "Fuck!!" I got up quickly,took a shower,got dressed up,brushed my hair,put on some makeup,put on my shoes,took my bag and headed downstairs to the dining room,ate my breakfast and left the dining room then I was about to bumped into Alastor and Alessandra "Mommy? Where are you going?" Alessandra asked as i kneeled down to her level "I'm going to work,Don't worry,when i get back,we can spend time together,okay?" I said as i touched her cheeks "okay" Alessandra smiled "Good,now i have to go now" i said as I stood up and looked up at Alastor "Don't do anything stupid to her" i said to Alastor as i left the palace in a hurry. Every demon on the streets looked at me weirdly,some became nice to me while others just stared,i went inside my workplace/company to see that everything is normal and i got inside my office and saw only a few stack of papers "only a few?" I whispered to myself as i sat down on my chair and started writing on the papers. I finished all the papers and i was now being summoned and i closed my eyes,i heard someone panting and I opened my eyes "Oh my! You're a pretty lady! Tell me why aren't you cleaned? You look rather....no offense but you're disgusting looking right now but i see the beauty in you" i said while getting out of the drawn pentagram "Please...help me.." the poor woman cried out "What seems to be the problem?" I asked as i with a smile "I want you to kill my husband....please.." my eyes widened as I turned to the window then back at the injured woman,who i think is being abused by her husband and i sighed "You're Y/n,right?! I read the history about you..you're going to be the next Queen,right?! I have to congratulate you in advance and thank you for killing my husband.." "Thank you and you're welcome in advance too,but what will you pay me when I kill your husband..?" I asked "My soul,His soul,My husband's blood and mine's too!" she answered right away "Don't you think that it's a bit much?" I raised one of my eyebrows "Take it as a thank you and congratulations" she smiled weakly "Well all we need to do is seal the deal" i reached out my hand to her as she took my hand and shook it "Excellent,now where is your husband?" I asked "He's outside of this house,waiting for me to come out" she said as i took out my snake staff "Well we shouldn't keep him waiting then" "But he'll kill m-" "Do you even trust me? If you don't then why did you summon me in the first place? Now be a good girl and go outside" i said as I teleported outside of the house and saw the woman,who was about to walk outside as i walked quietly to the man,who is the woman's husband and stood behind him then the woman came out of the house "Finally! Are you ready for another beat?!" He said harshly "If i were you,I wouldn't even say that.." she said "Oh? Why is that?! Should i be scared or something?!" The man laughed as i became serious "You know,you shouldn't treat your wife like that" i said as i saw him trembling and slowly turned around to look at me "Who the hell are you?!" He asked "I'm sorry sir but it's my duty" "What are you talking about?!" The man said as he took a step back "I'm afraid i have to kill you for mistreating your wife" i said as I turned into my demon form "Don't worry,it won't hurt even a single bit" I smiled and killed him right there,took his soul and blood then i walked over to the woman "Thank you so much but I won't live for long" she smiled "I'll be giving you a peaceful and beautiful way to die" "Thank you for everything" after she said that i did what i said and gave her a peaceful and beautiful way to die that day as i got her blood "Goodbye" i said as I pushed her body gently to the lake and got out 'The lake is so beautiful tonight,i wish you could still see it before you died' i smiled at her lifeless body that was floating on the lake as I thought and teleported back to my office.

A/N: Okay so I didn't really expect past me to put into the unknown in this book and I didn't really plan to insert it either, I really want to edit it out but it's already and actually part of the story now, so I'm sorry to you guys if you felt a bit of cringe because i actually did and it felt weird to me reading that part. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!