Plan|11

A/n:Hey Guys...wait *cough* Why Hello My fellow charming readers! It has been a while,hasn't it? I have been busy with school for the past weeks and school is suspended now but I won't be putting all of my time here in Wattpad since I'm going to be a little busy again about schoolwork. I hope you understand and enjoy the chapters and a book i'm going to post today!

Y/n's POV

Everything is already prepared and we're having the secret baby shower outside of the palace with our fake appearances and it's been fun having a baby shower "Mom,can i talk to you?" I asked "Of course dear" Mom and i walked a bit away from the party "Can we have a party for my little one to introduce her to hell and it's people?" Mom widened her eyes but then gave me a proud look "Of course but we're still hiding what the occasion is especially from your father and you're due 4 weeks from now" Mom said "I'm sure i can handle myself without Alastor by my side for my labor besides,you'll be by my side" Mom nodded "Oh! Maybe you can open your gifts now!" Mom requested as I nodded and we got back to the party,opened and thanked everyone for the gifts then told everyone what Mom and i talked and they seem to agree.We were back at the secret room but everyone left and I'm here with my servants and my Mom said that she'll talk to dad on hosting a party for no occasion "We need to prepare your hospital bag" Hanina and Kaniz were preparing my hospital bag "Oh! Lady Y/n,please pick which gown you'll wear!" Muffle and Baffle helped me go to the closet to pick my gown while Sergio and Farron were preparing my food cravings. After i picked out my gown,i ate my food cravings and I remembered that i still have to add some finishing touches to the nursery "I'll be back,i just need to add something to the nursery" i said as everyone nodded and left with some stuff then entered the nursery since it's just a room away from my room then closed and locked the door "I'm just going to add finishing touches to this room" i smiled as I started.

A/n:Oh! And for those of you who has fanart,you can send it to me on Instagram! IG: lil_remon6 That is if you want to send it to me and it's alright if you don't want to but i want to let you all know who has fanart that I don't judge anyones art and I appreciate it since you did waste your time but i still love it and appreciate it! Hahahaha,Have a great day/afternoon/night!