12

A couple of days had passed in which Jisung was constantly thinking about Minho, the boy not leaving his mind for more than ten minutes. He felt as if he was being silly, suddenly opening up to a stranger who helped him out in a supermarket of all places. Sure, Minho wasn't a stranger at this point anymore, but they had known each other for only a month. Jisung refused to believe he was catching feelings for him, even if it may be the truth.

"Earth to oppa!!!!?" He snapped back out his trance, turning to his little sister whom was standing next to his chair with a pout on her face.

"Yes, Chaeryoung?"

"Chaeyeon is out with one of her friends and I'm booored. Please play with me." Jisung internally groaned, not in the mood to play with the girl at all. Yet, he was a good brother and secretely, he was kind of bored too. "Fine, what do you want to do?" The little girl gasped in excitement, probably not having expected him to agree to her request as he usually told them off.

"Can we make bracelets? Dad got us a lot of beads but Chae and I haven't been able to make any yet."

"Sure, do you want to do it here at the dining table?" The little girl nodded frantically, telling her older brother to sit tight whilst she went to her room to get all the stuff. Jisung pulled out his phone in the meantime, noticing he had received a text from Minho.

Minho hyung

Hey Jisung, whatcha up to today?
12.23 pm

Han Jisung

Nothing much
Im going to make bracelets with
my little sister because shes bored
You?
1:14 pm

Minho hyung

That sounds like fun!
I have to study :[ got a big test
in two days
but im bored and tired of studing
1:15 pm

Han Jisung

Sounds boring indeed
I wish I could entertain you further
But I hear my little sister coming down
the stairs
Good luck hyung, I know you can get a
good score! ❤️
1:16 pm

Minho hyung

Thanks sungie
Ill do my best! ❤️💪🏻
1:16 pm

Jisung had contemplated not sending the heart, being embarrassed and regretting it the second he had send the message. However to his relief and surprise, Minho sent one back. His heart started beating a little faster, before his thoughts had to ruin it for him.

'He just sent you one back because he thought it would've been awkward.'

Jisung was about to answer out loud in defense as his sister slammed the box with beads down. He jumped lightly, not having seen her approach him at all.

"Oppa, I'm going to make a pretty yellow and green one, what about you?"

"Hmmm I'm not sure, what do you think I should do?" He smiled at Chaeryoung sweetly, who's eyes shone as she indirectly got to 'make' another bracelet. "How about pink and purple?"

"Sounds great!" Jisung agreed and the two of them got to work. The two of them totally lost track of time, heavily invested in the bracelets they were making. The two giggled amongst themselves as they made matching bracelets for all of their friends, Jisung making some for Seungmin, Hyunjin and soon to be Felix as well. He guessed Minho wouldn't be a fan of those bracelets, maybe too old for it as well. He didn't want to force the older to wear something some may consider childish, but he knew his long time best friends would proudly wear them.