41

It had been two days since the whole 'Namsan Tower debacle'. Minho was currently sitting beside Changbin and Chan in his livingroom, planning to share what went down with Jisung and his feelings for the younger.

At least, that had been his plan until Changbin also walked through his front door.

He knew his younger friend also had feelings for Jisung and it felt unfair to Minho that he would be going after their crush before Changbin got the chance. Even though everyone kind of figured that Jisung had feelings for Minho and not for Changbin, the latter did like him before Minho did so it just didn't sit right with him.
Now, both boys sat beside each other, eating popcorn as they watched the latest episode of Attack on Titan together. Minho hadn't been focussing too much on what was happening, the episode was more a filler if anything, so if he missed something important he'd just rewatch it later in his own time.

When the episode came to an end, he let out an exasperated sigh, earning stares from both of his best friends.

"What's up, buttercup?" Chan spoke in English, earning an eyeroll from both Minho and Changbin.

"What?"

"What's wrong? You seem awefully lost in thought."

"Well... I don't know?"

"That's a lie. What's wrong, hyung? Is something stressing you out?"

"I guess you could say that. I just... I don't know how to talk about it, because it involves one of you."

"Oh." Chan spoke, already knowing what this was about. It was probably his sixth sense as the oldest of the group, but he could always tell exactly what it was that was bothering one of his friends. He knew he hadn't done anything to tick off his best friend, so that ment it had to be Changbin. From there, it made sense what it would be about.

"Okay? What did we do? Did we upset you?" Changbin asked carefully, feeling bad that he might be the reason for Minho to be upset.

"Well..." Minho sighed, really not looking forward to the upcoming conversation. "What... is your update regarding your feelings for Jisung? Do you plan to tell him?"

"Wha— no? At least, I don't think so? He's clearly in love with you, I'm not ready for that rejection just yet." Changbin said softly, brows together on his forehead physically showing his confusion.

"Why? What does that have to do with how you feel?"

Changbin truly was fucking dense. So much so that it upset Minho enough to cause tears to start rolling down his cheeks.

"Wait— hyung?"

Chan just sat quietly beside Minho, arm around the boy's shoulder as he pulled him a bit closer. Changbin made eye contact with his cousin and was begging him through their gaze to give him a hint on why Minho was suddenly crying, but Chan just stared blankly. He knew Minho would say it himself.

"Wait... you don't like me, do you? Does me talking about my crush make you upse—"

"N-No! No! God, no!" Minho immediately retaliated, giving Changbin a look that showed clear disgust.

"Okay, jeez... I got it."

"It's..." Minho composed himself, wiping the final tears away from his cheeks as he prepared himself to confess.

"I recently started liking Jisung too... A-And I feel aweful for it because you liked him first! So I don't want to take away your opportunity from you, but I also felt like I couldn't wait to tell Jisung. But... but I'm literally breaking the bro code and I just— I feel aweful about it. I'm so sorry Changbin. I won't tell Jisung if you don't want me to." He finished, finally turning his head to look at the youngest in the room, who's eyes had blown wide in surprise.