23

The day of Jisung's little party (more like a get-together) had finally arrived, and the boy was slightly nervous for his friends to meet his boyfriend. There'd been a constant anxious feeling in the back of his head for the past two days, almost as if it was telling him something was going to go wrong. What if his friends didn't like Minho, or thought he wasn't good for him? He honestly wasn't sure how he would feel about that. Sure, they'd told him his boyfriend sounded like a lovely guy, but they hadn't actually met him yet. If it came to it, he wouldn't be able to give up his best friend but he wouldn't be able to give Minho up either.

The boy sighed heavily, deciding that it was pointless to worry over such things. These situations were probably not even going to happen, so he instead pulled out his phone to watch some videos on YouTube as he lazily slouched on the couch.

"Oppa! Have fun today!" Chaeryeong yelled as she entered the room hand in hand with her sister. "Tell Felix oppa we said hi!"

"I will, I will. You two have fun as well, don't make Miss Kwon suffer too much!" Jisung said as he already saw the mischievous glint in the twins' eyes. To give Jisung and his friends some personal space (even though his house was fucking massive and they easily could've avoided one another), Miss Kwon had decided to take the girls out on a mini trip for the whole weekend. The oldest sibling was greatful to be alone, especially because he didn't want the girls to start telling everyone more awkward stories about him. It didn't matter if they'd already told them before, Chaeryoung especially made sure to tease her older brother as much as she was capable of doing.

"See you guys tomorrow!"

"Bye Jisung, remember if anything is wrong to call me."

"I will but I'm sure there'll be no need. It's just my friends and Minho hyung."

"Alright... See you tomorrow night then."

"Bye Miss Kwon, have fun too."

And with that the three left through the front door, Jisung closing it behind them. He let out a sigh of relief, for some reason being happy he was finally alone in his house. There was around three hours left before the others would come, so he decided to —last minute, clean his room.
Jisung's room really only had two states of being; a mess or way too tidy. When it was a mess, it was common knowledge to the elders in the house that he was going through another depressive episode and was just incapable of cleaning, so they usually let it be. The boy hated it when anyone apart from him would clean his room, because how was he supposed to find his stuff then?

He put on a lo-fi playlist, not really wanting to distract himself with any lyrics, and got to cleaning. He decided to do his desk first, before he ended up dumping most of it in his drawers. If it looked clean and organized on the surface, then the insides must be too, right? He liked to believe that logic, so surely his friends would follow it too?
Afterwards, he threw all his laundry in the basket in his bathroom, before he decided that would be enough cleaning.

Just a little under 20 minutes later, the boy sat downstairs as the gate bell rang. Jumping up, energy entering his body as he became excited to see his friends, he rushed to the front door to look at who was waiting for him at the gate. Of course, it were his three best friends; Seungmin, Hyunjin and Felix. Alongside them also stood Jeongin, Changbin and Chan as they'd become closer ever since Hyunjin's party. They'd been added to the groupchat, so Jisung had gotten to know them a bit better. It felt almost rude to not invite them, so he asked if they wanted to join the hangout today as well. None of them declined, and so here they were.

He saw Chan mouth a 'woah', when the gate opened, through the screen that showed footage from the camera, to which Jisung let out a soft wheeze. He opened the front door after twelve seconds precisely, knowing his friends would take around four more seconds to walk up to his front door. It's something he used to do ever since he learnt how to count, which is a habit he hasn't really stopped doing since.