18

Thankfully Jisung's mini breakdown had been for nothing. Minho had messaged him late on Monday evening, apologizing for being radiosilent during the weekend. Turns out he was stacked with modeling gigs and whenever he got home, he just hit the bed immediately and fell asleep. It caused the younger to feel slightly dumb about his freak out, but he wouldn't express those thoughts to the other boy to not sound obsessed.

It was now Thursday and the two decided to hang out again, this time Jisung would be going outside with Minho to prepare himself for going to Hyunjin's party next weekend. It was still ten days away, however that didn't mean the boy shouldn't start getting mentally ready.
When he'd told his mother he'd go outside that day, she'd tried her best not to 'freak out' about it. You know, being overly excited yet somewhat protective at the same time. She managed to do so for the most part, telling the boy to bring an umbrella just in case it might start raining as she was scooting him out the front door. 'Call me if you need me to pick you up!', is what she said before closing the door behind her son.

The boys decided to go to a museum. It was a more quiet spot with less people around and the entry was free too. Jisung took the subway alone, standing by the door so he could get out as quickly as humanly possible. Minho came from the other side of the city, so the boys would meet up in front of the museum so they wouldn't have to travel all the way around to meet up first.
Jisung felt pretty good today, even if he was anxious to be outside. The doors to the platform opened and the boy quickly spurted out, not liking the overwhelming amount of people in the stations. He nearly forgot to grab his cashbee card to check out, fumbling with it as he passed through the check-in gates. He took the escalator out of the station and was met by the bright sunlight shining in his eyes. He started walking in the direction of the museum, which was just one street behind his current one. Whilst walking towards it, a sudden thought rushed through his head.

'Is this like a date? No—no, we're hanging out as friends. We're going somewhere quiet because I'm a big fucking baby. If I go to a museum with Lix it isn't a date either.'

Soon enough, he reached the giant courtyard as he walked through it, heading up the stairs of the big square whilst he looked around for the older boy. It seemed Minho wasn't there yet, but Jisung was also five minutes early. He sat down on one of the benches near a statue, taking the time to read whatever was on the big pillar filled with words. When he'd finished it, he glanced at his phone to see it was 1:02 p.m already (he was a slow reader).

Now, Jisung was a very punctual person when it came to time and he never really liked it when others weren't, but he reasoned with himself that being two minutes late isn't that bad.

But then it turned into five.

And into fifteen.

After twenty minutes Jisung's foot started tapping even faster than before, clearly upset that he was sitting outside alone for so long. He kept glancing at his phone every ten seconds, but no messages showed up. The only messages he had were from his groupchat with the '00 liners, but those weren't the ones he currently hoped to see.

At 1:30 p.m he decided he had enough of waiting, growing more anxious the longer he sat alone. He was so nervous and scared that he nearly felt like puking, so he stood up from the little bench and started heading for the courtyard. He was thankful no one was around, as tears nearly started to fall from his eyes. Right as he walked around the statue, he noticed a certain brown haired boy run in his direction. Jisung came to a halt, waiting for the red faced boy to catch up to him.
When Minho finally stopped in front of Jisung, he was heavily breathing as he stared at the boy. Jisung's tears finally fell as he let out a soft sob.