43

The dinner had went on smoother than Jisung could've predicted. After his father realised sports weren't Minho's cup of tea, the topic has been dropped swiftfully. Throughout the entire meal both teenagers had been acting all smiley and giddy, earning a supspicious glint in his mother's eyes. Thankfully, no potential comments were made as the twins were talking everyone's ears off.
Dinner was eventually over and after helping his parents put everything into the kitchen, Jisung and Minho raced upstairs to his bedroom.

The brunet sat down on the bed calmly as he watched Jisung close the door behind him. After doing so he too let himself fall onto the bed, only not as gracefully as Minho. He let his back hit the bed as he stared up at the ceiling, smiling shyly when Minho followed his movements to lay down beside him.

"You know, I'm not very experienced with all of this. I don't know what to do with myself."

"That's okay, I have never been in a relationship before either." Minho spoke quietly, also unsure on just how lovey-dovey the two could act.
"Wait, what?!" Jisung turned his head, shock written on every feature on his face. "I would've thought you were a total person-magnet. I mean— look at you!" The older laughed loudly as he shook his head, staring back into Jisung's eyes after calming down.

"Well, it's true that I've had people confess to me... I just never liked them back. I also never had to confess to someone before today. I'm just as big of a noob as you are, Sungie."

"Wow there, I definitely used to say that I was dating Felix when we were kids!"

"Oh my! Excuse my rudeness baby, how dare I disrespect puppy love." Jisung giggled whilst he rolled his eyes playfully. He then sat up, thinking about a question that was a little more serious than the ongoing topic.

"What's up?"

"Well, I was just wondering if you have any boundaries and such? Are there some things you don't want me to do?"

"Hmm, not really? I would like to take it slow with... bigger things though. If uhh— if you know what I mean." Two pairs of cheeks went bright red as they both felt awkward about the thing Minho was referring to.

"I definitely agree on that." He responded quickly.

"Also... my family doesn't know that I'm gay and I'd like to keep it like that for a bit longer, if that's okay with you. You won't notice much from it anyways, since I don't live with them... but still."

"Of course I'm okay with that, it's your choice of when and if you want to tell them. Speaking of, can we not tell the guys yet? Especially Seungmin? Hyunjin and Lix are also protective off me, but Seungmin is even more so. I'm not sure if he'll instantly warm up to it..." Minho frowned.

"I'm fine with that, although Chan and Changbin already knew I was going to tell you how I was feeling today... And, I don't think Seungmin would react the way you think, but sure, lets not share it with everyone immediately. For now, I want you all to myself!" Minho lunged upwards and grabbed Jisung around his waist, pulling him back down with him. The younger let out a yelp before he erupted in a fit of laughter as Minho started to kiss him in the crook of his neck.

"Tha—that tickles! S-Stop!"

"Oh, is someone a little sensitive to touch here? Good to know." Minho paused as he responded, before going back to giving quick pecks all over Jisung's neck before he landed a final one on his cheek.

"You're so cute." Was all he said as he hung above Jisung's face.

"And you're an ass." The blond huffed in response, yet the smile he couldn't hold back was telling Minho a different story.

"I'm your ass—wait, that doesn't sound as cute as I thought. Nevermind."

"Sure, you're my ass."

"Sung—"

"Are you going to keep hanging over me like this, or are you going to give me another kiss? 'Cause I can tell you want to." Jisung suddenly spoke confidently. Minho's eyes widened slightly, causing the aforementioned confidence to slip away within milliseconds.

"O-Or I saw it wrong! Forget what I said."

"Nah, you're right." Minho smiled, before he leaned down to connect their lips for the second time that evening.

———————

After Minho had left Jisung's house, he'd felt like he was floating through the clouds. He felt light —but not in the way you'd feel when you're sick, as he made his way home.
His mind was so disconnected from reality, he couldn't even remember how he'd gotten home as he stepped foot inside his apartment. He swiftly removed his shoes from his feet before opening the door to his livingroom, only to be snapped back to reality as he jumped up in a mixture of fear and surprise.

"Oh, you're finally home."

"What the fuck—! Why are you two here?! Can't you at least text me before coming, you gave me a heart attack."

"We did text you, actually, but you didn't respond." Chan replied casually, whipping out his phone to show the evidence to his claim. Minho just let out a big sigh before he fell onto the vacant lounge chair. He pulled his own phone from his pocket to let Jisung know he'd gotten home safely, as he smiled to himself.

"Soooo? How did it go?" Changbin asked, watching his lovesick idiot of a friend type hastily on his phone.

"Oh great, we're together." Was the absentminded response both best friends received, to which their jaws both dropped to the floor.

"How're you so chill about it!? This is great news!" Chan exclaimed, clapping his hands in excitement.

"Huh? Oh, sorry, he asked me if I could text him when I got home safely so I was a bit distracted." Changbin mouthed a 'cute' upon hearing that, smiling as he saw how happy Minho looked.

"I'm glad it worked out for you two, you're gonna be so cute together HNNNNNGGGGG." He squealed excitedly towards the end of his sentence, joining Chan in his continuous applause.

"Thanks, you two— can you stop that actually." Minho interrupted, growing annoyed by the ongoing clapping coming from his friends. They thankfully weren't assholes, so they stopped.

"Anyways... we don't want to tell Seungmin, Hyunjin and Felix yet. He didn't really want to tell anyone for now, but I let him know you two are already aware. So, please don't mention it in front of those three. He didn't say anything about Jeongin, so I'm sure it's fine when he's around."

"Oh, of course! How come he doesn't want them to know yet?" The oldest of the three asked.

"He said it's because he's scared they might think it's a bad idea. Which— I don't see happening, but I'll respect his choice. We don't need to go screaming from the rooftops that we're dating anyways."

"Understandable. Alright then, we should head home, it's awefully late." Changbin said, standing up to get Chan to follow suit.

"You could also sleep over? Unless you have work tomorrow?"

"I don't, do you hyung?"

"Nope, I had a lazy day planned."

"So sleepover it is."

———————————————————————————

I've decided there wil only be 2 more chapters friends :') so within a week (or two) this story will be done :')))))