Chapter 3

♪♡・

♪♡・

It was a surprisingly sunny day in the busy city named Seoul. The sun was glittering its light everywhere within its reach. Occasional birds' chirpings were heard. And the environment gave a great feeling of freshness. In all, it was a perfect day. However in this perfectly fine day there was a beautiful lady whose mood seemed not so perfect. 

Wearing an off shoulder creamy dress that reached a little upper on her knee, revealing her attractive long legs as she looked like an absolute example of a beauty, Lisa walked on the pathway with her flat black heels creating a 'chap' sound with every step. The dress clutched her slim waist nicely, outlining it's beauty. 

She had a light makeup on, making her look fresh and young. And her waist length long brown hair slightly curled in the end, completed her looks as she attracted many stares from every age of passerby. Men stared at her in admiration, women in envy and children in awe. 

But the girl walked away unbothered, not returning anyone's gaze as her eye brows were slightly frowned. Seemingly lost in thoughts, with her hands clutching her purse tightly. Her head lowered a little, eyes fixed on the road. 

One might think she's unaware of the amount of gazes she's attracting. Much to their surprise even without looking around she could feel the stares and was always aware of the effect she had on others. She knew she was pretty and worth checking out. 

But right now apart from self praising she had more important things to focus on. Worth mentioning, convincing her mother not to send her on blind dates with such creeps anymore. Better, not with anyone at all.

With such thoughts she reached to a fine looking office, and pushed the door in. As she entered, two employs came into her eye sight. Sana and Bang Chan.

Seeing her both of them respectfully greeted with a little friendly smile. Even after being the boss, she liked to have a friend-like-relationship with her employs. 

She smiled at them before quietly making her way towards her cabin. When reached, she shot opened the door and closed it behind her back before dropping on the nearby small but comfortable couch and closed her eyes with a deep frown on her face. 

"How was the date Lali?" Not much to her surprise, someone was already sitting on her assigned seat with her both legs crossed and a file in hands. 

"Horrible Chae." Lisa threw her purse somewhere in the small room and removed her shoes before wrapping her arms around herself and clutching her legs to her chest. Balling up like a little kid. "Like who in the world askes on the first date that if you are virgin or not?"

Roseanne laughed upon eyeing her best friend's kids-like-act. "Being a wedding planner yourself you still aren't able you gather a single boyfriend in your whole twenty five years of existence Lali. . . . ." Roseanne teased as she flipped over the pages of the file.