Chapter 19

♪♡・

♪♡・

It had been three weeks since Lisa started her life as 'Mrs. Lalisa Jeon' and she could very openly admit that those twenty one days had not been the best twenty one days of her life in any way. In fact her life turned out to be a little more problematic than before.

For the first week, it was almost impossible for her to move as freely as she was used to doing previously because of the continuous nagging media after her. She remembered wanting to head to work very energetically on the second day after they came back from her parent's home and as a result before she could even make it to flag a taxi, a big crowd of restless reporters gathered around her, showering her with endless questions and those eye-blinding flashes of their big cameras.

It took Jungkook to rush back from his office with a few big bodyguards along him to finally have her rescued from those wolves. As Lisa named them.

Jungkook very heroically rescued his wife and left the bodyguards to deal with the media. Lisa remembered the first thing she asked him when they reached their apartment was if it was too late to file a divorce, with a blank face, causing Jungkook to helplessly laugh and ruffle her bangs.

However his laugh died almost in a flash when his eyes swiped over the bruises on her wrists that she managed to get herself while struggling with those wild reporters who looked like they would die if they didn't get to know the whole story of a certain Lalisa Manoban and Jeon Jungkook's marriage. Only Lisa knew the fury she saw in Jungkook's eyes as he one by one filled a lawsuit against those bunch of reporters who apparently tried to attack his wife. A bit exaggeration but Lisa didn't mind since they actually deserved that.

---

Lisa was currently flipping over the flies Roseanne just handed her, regarding the recent work they had to arrange.

"Chae, here the decoration of this window should be changed to something brighter, this is just ruin-" Lisa paused when she noticed how her said best friend was not even paying attention to her talks and was rather glaring at her phone.

Slightly frowning, Lisa slapped her on the shoulder, "Yah! Are you even listening?"

"Ah?" Roseanne looked up, looking utterly confused. Of course.

"Park Chaeyoung, what's up?" Lisa, with a thump closed the file in her hands and turned towards the blondie, giving her, her full attention.

"What?" Roseanne immediately closed her phone and pulled it down, wanting to escape Lisa's interrogation, however, who was she kidding. Lisa would naturally never let it go so easily.