Chapter 25

♪♡・

♪♡・

The next day was Jennie and Taehyung's bachelor party. As expected all the invited guests had reached the resort by the time. Different party halls were arranged for men and women, as everyone was making themselves groomed for the celebration.

Lisa met all her old friends during the whole day. Every one of them having interest in her sudden marriage. However Jungkook never once left her side, handling people that mattered to her with patience when something about Jungkook made Lisa believe he wasn't a man of much patience. Lisa didn't understand him. He was right there with his arms around her all the time but still so far. Refusing to communicate or even look at her more than ten seconds. His continual ignorance was pushing Lisa over the edge and she had no idea how long she could handle it.

In the evening, Lisa found herself dolled up for the party. A mini black dress with thin straps and crisscross back hugged her body as she stared at herself in the mirror. A high bun, dark smoky eyeshadow and high heels made her feel bold. It was a bit out of character. She felt rebellious. Against what? She did not know. And she loved it.

Right at the moment Jungkook came out from the walk in closet, wearing black pants and a crisp white shirt rolled up to his elbows, showing off his strong and venous forearms. Jungkook was well built but not in a overly done way. Just with the perfect amount of muscles in all the right places. And that face. Oh that face.. Lisa was quite sure a lot of women present there would die for that face. She was mad at him sure but no anger never stopped her from appreciating what her eyes liked. 

Jungkook's gaze landed on Lisa through the mirror, his eyes darkening a bit as it took in her body. And for a moment he just stared, not coming closer and not leaving either. His eyes taking her in with an intensity Lisa had never seen in them. And she stared right back into his eyes. Lisa didn't know where she got the courage from but she refused to look away first. Probably because the anger that had built up in her these past few days. Or maybe just because she did not want to look away. Just like Jungkook.

After what felt like an eternity, Lisa finally spoke with a slight smirk, "Take a picture, it'll last." It was absurd but she was angry enough to lash out. Jungkook with a slightly clenched jaw, came closer to her until his front almost touched her bare back.

Lisa's breathing hardened a bit at his closeness however she did not break the eye contact. Refusing to be the one to back out. 

Jungkook grazed the back of the right shoulder with his knuckles, right over the tattoo on the said place. His eyes never leaving hers, "You have a tattoo." He whispered. He warm breath touching her neck and sending a wave of shivers thought her body. She was certain he noticed.

Lisa had a small tattoo of a dancing fairy on her shoulder. She got it when she was eighteen. And a lot of people did not know. Or couldn't notice unless they were close enough to her. The tattoo was a symbol of freedom to her. The continuous reminder to chase her dreams and wants.