Chapter 14

♪♡・

♪♡・

The bright rays of sunshine pecked from the half closed curtains and fell on her face. Lisa slightly frowned at the sudden source of light and turned to change her position. Her eyes opening for a brief moment to adjust the with lighting before she closed them once again.

The oddly unfamiliar scent of the bed sheets filled her nostrils making her wonder how could her ever so familiar bed change its fragrance in one night.

Lisa softly rubbed her eyes before slowly opening them. And what greeted her was a view of an unfamiliar celling. What?

Her insects pulled her and she swiftly got in a sitting position, feeling the covers on her body that were tugged slip down. And soon realization settled in her when her anxious eyes roamed around the spacious room.

Yes. Of course. Didn't she got married last night?

Jeon Jungkook. Her... husband's room that it was. And was going to hers for the next 18 months as well. Sigh.

Lisa turned to look around and found herself alone on the bed. The cold sheets beside her telling her Jungkook was long awake and probably gone for work as well? She didn't knew.

"Ring!"

The sudden ring almost frightened her as she clutched her place of her heart. When relaxed, she looked around and found her own phone ringing on the nearby bed table. She reached out for the ringing device and Lisa would be lying if she said the caller's name flashed on the screen didn't scare her silly. Especially after what she did last night.

Her mom was calling. So early in the morning. For what?

She considered not picking up the certain call for a second however that was not a solution, she could not avoid her mom for the next 18 months now could she?

Lisa bravely swiped her green button and pressed the device against her ear and just when she wanted to greet the older woman with a 'good morning mom', the other side's fierce voice silenced her totally, "LALISA MANOBAN! What are you doing?! What are they showing on TV? Who are you getting married with? What Jeon Jungkook?! Just what hell are you doing there!?"

Just when she thought her life could not get any more exciting and troublesome. Damn those reporters!

In the background Lisa could hear her father's faint voice defending his daughter, "Lisa's mother don't yell so much, it's bad for your health. And I trust my daughter, what ever she has been doing, she should be doing it for a valid reason."