Chapter 10

♪♡・

♪♡・

Lisa couldn't believe she was doing this. The palm of her hands were kind of sweaty in fear, 'How would everyone react?' There were media, many famous businessmen whom Lisa remembered she had seen in news before and most importantly Jungkook's grand parents. She just couldn't get herself to face all these.

Nevertheless she was still walking down the aisle with her arms linked with Mr. Akira Myoui, who apparently knew that under the veil wasn't his daughter but Lalisa Manoban, how? She didn't know, and that was the least thing she was worried about at the moment.

Lisa kept her head down, afraid that someone would realize she wasn't the actual wife. She tried to compose herself, and no one would had realized the slow trembling of her expect Mr. Myoui of course. He was just walking beside her.

Before coming out Lisa actually exchanged some words with the older man and found him quite polite. He also thanked her for saving her whole situation, however his sad and frustrated eyes told Lisa, he was the least happy person among all of the people in the venue.

"Ms. Lisa, it's okay. Don't panic. Believe in Jungkook, when he has decided to make things work like this, then he surely would." Fortunately Mr. Akira Myoui were kind enough to whisper some words of peace to calm her anxious self and somehow his words made Lisa compose herself a little more.

From the corner of her eye, she saw Rosanne standing by the end of the hall. Dialing a number on her phone which Lisa guessed would be no other than her own self and remembered that she had left her phone in the greenroom. On silent. 

After what felt like an eternity, they finally reached to the end of the aisle where stood the glamorous groom.

Lisa slowly raised her head, and found Jungkook staring at her. His eyes were searching hers and finally when they met he flashed her a smile, as if silently saying, 'I am here for you.'

Staring at the crazily handsome man in front of her, Lisa felt weird sensations in her stomach, and her heart couldn't help but beat a little faster. She couldn't believe that, this Jeon Jungkook, whom she had met merely some hours ago actually had such effects on her ...!

She was simply losing her mind. 

Mr. Myoui gently passed her hand into Jungkook's those he had stretched out for her not so while ago. Her slightly cold and sweaty hand connected with Jungkook's warm one and he intertwined their fingers tightly as if he never planned to let go.

His thumb slightly rubbed against her hand and she found herself slowly calming down. He had this effect on her ....and it scared the shit out of Lisa!