Chapter 9

♪♡・

♪♡・

Lisa stared at herself in the mirror. The wedding dress was gorgeous; the chapel train fanned out behind her, the platinum embroidery glittering whenever light hit it, and the empire waist was accentuated by a white satin ribbon. And the sweetheart neckline really gave her a breathtaking cleavage.

Lisa felt like one of those beautiful Disney princesses, however reality soon washed over and guilt crapped out her like crazy, when she thought about what she was doing. Getting married without letting know her family! She didn't even tell Roseanne who might be searching her by now outside.

It was all so messed up.

Who would she walk down the aisle with? She always wanted to share with golden moment with her loving father however right now it didn't seem like that case anymore.

Lisa wanted to ponder a little more however there was a sudden knock on the door, messing her plans. She quite had an idea about who it would be, as her understanding it would be no other than Jungkook. 

And sure enough, soon he walked into the room as his eyes made their way to her.

Apart from his face, his bambi eyes were one of his best features. Clean, dark, however unreadable. And at this moment Lisa could see herself in those eyes as he stared at her. 

Lisa, was a person who was confident in herself since forever. She never had doubts about anything regarding her own self. It would either be she can or be she can't, there was no 'but' between, and right now she knew, she looked her best and Jungkook's still eyes did nothing but confirm it to her.

"You..." He lifted his eyes from all over her body and locked with her eyes, "Look just as I thought you would." 

And what exactly Mr. Jeon thought I would look like? She wanted to asked, however she didn't. Because it didn't matter.

"I would take that as a compliment I guess." She was grateful to her voice for not cracking. "It indeed was one." Jungkook smiled as he made his way towards her.

Lisa didn't say nothing, she didn't have anything to say. But fortunately, Jungkook had stuffs, and he soon started, "As my resources, Ms. Manoban's parents don't live here in Seoul but rather in city B, so as their soon to be son-in-law, I feel it's necessary to meet them."

Lisa was surprised for a second, she never thought he would take the initiative in anything regarding her family, but ....surprisingly he did. 

She stared at him, a little speechless. From the moment they've met he seemed to continuously leaving her flabbergasted.

Jungkook continued, "After the marriage, I would want Ms. Manoban to lead me about this matter."