Chapter 5

♪♡・

♪♡・

The next day Lisa got up quite early, knowing today was the wedding so she had to rush things. The first thing she did after getting up was going to Roseanne's room to wake her up. Roseanne being herself didn't want to get up so early yet Lisa was so persistent that in the end she had to.

After having their breakfast, both dressed up quite formally since it was a rich-people place, none wanted to lose face. Lisa wore a black pencil skirt which length to her knees and for her upper body, she went with a full sleeve creamy top. Her soft brown hair were tied up in a high pony tail behind her head with light makeup on her face.

Roseanne on the other hand dressed up quite gloomily, from head to toe dressed in black. With a sunglass hanging on her head. She looked quite unapproachable that she is! Lisa could sense Roseanne did wake up on the wrong side today.

Eyeing her Lisa stated "Chae, it's a wedding not a funeral!"

Roseanne: "Yeah and what is the difference between these two? In both way, one's life ends!"

Lisa: "...." Forget it!

In the end Lisa somehow managed to drag the ultra gloomy Roseanne to the venue. And as expected, the decoration of the venue was almost done in all way. Decoration is one of the most important facts about a wedding. A nice decor will automatically help to raise the joy of everyone's mind. 

Lisa herself designed the whole piece of work. The groom and bride family chose a big grand ball room for the wedding. Personally, Lisa would like a simple wedding more than these grand celebrations. 

It would be nice if it's near a beach, with slight breeze blowing around, a bride and groom will take their vows and their love ones would be the witnesses. This way they would start their new life. It just feels so right. However it was not her wedding so she had no right to throw her preference on others. 

Soon Lisa found herself getting busy with all the remaining work with Roseanne. However one thing she didn't know was, how this wedding would change her life to every core.

♪♡・

Jungkook got up with a gloomy mind. He would have been more happy if he didn't wake up at all. At least that would've been better than this unwanted marriage!

Just like his every day routine, he did morning exercise and ate his breakfast then headed towards office. But soon enough his grandma started calling him, asking to rush back and try his groom suits. Jungkook tried declining, saying he would do that later, the wedding ceremony was at the evening anyway. But it was only left as a wish, because grandma Jeon didn't give in to his sweet talks, causing him to actually rush back.