Amber

(WOOOO HELLO- writer here. I'm trying a new writing style for these kind of books, they're gonna be more like uhhh paragraphs now ig- hope you enjoy the new style!!)

Amber is a mysterious, quiet skykid who wanders around five realms only. The one they tend to avoid is Prarie, for how bright it is. Valley is their home and they live upp the valley's of the hermit's home. Amber seems to see the hermit as a friend to talk to.

No-one knows much about here. All they know is something is up with her. Her horns seem to be a part of her, and rumor has it she has a different form. Most of this is right, but her form isn't anything demonic as they said. Amber tends to be dull, and stays away from others. Only some had seen her form, and for a reason. Anger.

Anger seems to trigger this form it seems, and it looks a lot like this:

She can even have rock-like claws if enraged. Not much know why it's like this, however some had said it's because of eden crystals. "How so?", may you wonder. She seemed to have been birth by both light and dark, causing this mix. Even so, they still haven't concluded, and Ambers hasn't confirmed so. The reason she didn't confirm so was because they we're right, and if she we're to confirm so, she was afraid she would have to be executed from the world. Even then, Amber continued to walk in the realms of sky, looking back at the controversy she's led.