Sarina

Sarina (Sa-ri-na) is a manta turned sky child. She was born a manta, but then Mellow found her in Vault and used telepathy to seek her past. Turned out, Sarina was given a curse where she will be a manta in her next life. Mellow then called Aka to help her turn into a sky child. Aka greeted her and told her if she wanted to join his group, which she agreed to.

Sarina is smart and calm. She's very outgoing when going on adventures. Sarina is inventive too. She's smart with gadgets and gizmos, and can create many interesting things.

Sarina's curse wasn't for a bad thing. It was just because she was destined to be a manta in her next life. No one knows why though. Not even her. But Mellow went back again in her past with telepathy, and it was revealed that she was the guard keeper of the mantas. After looking at her past, Mellow said she's still the guard keeper of the mantas, but she will be able to go any where freely without actually having to stay near the mantas, both in Vault and Valley.

Sarina is friends with a lot of the group members, but doesn't talk much with any of them. She's good friends with Daniel though. She has powers like healing and using air as a weapon.

Sarina has a love interest/crush on Daniel, but she knows that Daniel likes Jelly more than her because Daniel hangs out with Jelly all the time.

Age: 19