Harriet

Harriet is more of a lone wolf than the others, meaning he likes being alone. He is in both Aka's and Kai's group.

Harriet is timid but trustworthy. He rarely speaks to others, due to something that happened in his childhood. Harriet has a staff that shoots out fireworks. His mother gave it to him, and he's been using the staff since.

Harriet's mother died when he was very young. This was a big impact to them and it affected them badly. Things got worse, when his father told him that he was going out. He waited for him all day and his father hasn't came back. But some spirits found his body near the manta stuck in the plant. He had decided to stay there with the manta because the manta reminded him of his beautiful wife. So he decided to die there, to peacefully join his wife. This meant that Harriet was left alone. One day in his sleep, a ball of light came to him. It told him that he had a mission to connect all elements together. Harriet was the air. The rest of the elements got the same message. Harriet was found by the two siblings, Inara and Gabriel when they were in danger. He then joined Kai's group, and joined Aka's after Gabriel talked about it.

Harriet has some friends in the group, and his best friend is Gabriel. Harriet has air powers, which mean he can control the wind.

Harriet has a bit of a crush/love interest on Inara, but rejected her because he wanted to protect his feelings. But it made things a bit worse for both of them.

Age: 19