Goose

Goose (Just like Duck, it's just "Goose") is the older brother of Duck, and was always protective of Duck.

Goose is a bit more quite, but outgoing like his sister. He's more into tricks and sports, but also does his sister's activities, like dancing and acting. An asshole like her sister, but is very patient and calm. He's also very outgoing.

From Duck's description, their parents put their lives on Eden, but bad luck was lurking around the family. After their death, Duck and Goose have grown Eden crystals inside of them (They didn't make it happen, they grew randomly inside them after their parent's death). Goose has less Eden crystals inside of him, so he gets sick less, and has less pain than Duck. But his pain is more effective than Duck's pain, so whenever he feels one it immediately brings him down.

Goose is friends with most of the boys, and likes to do spells with them (he mostly does spells with Daniel to make fireworks and paper boats). Goose has the same powers as Duck, though he learned an extra ability to control the earth (like lifting rocks).

Goose has no love interest/crush, but he's noticed that Cindy acts weird around him. Because of that, Goose ignores Cindy at times he sees her in his presence. Though, he's seem to have gotten into her soft side, and every time he's alone he thinks of her a lot.

Age: 20