Andrea

Andrea is a sky child born by light. She comes off strong from others, but is actually very soft inside. She is in Aka's group, but likes to hang out with some of the element group members.

Andrea is stubborn but considerate. She acts more like a tsundere, mean and hostile on the outside but kind and sweet on the inside. She has a bass harp that she likes to play when no one is around.

Andrea was born by light, so she didn't have parents. She met Kai around the Forgotten Ark, when she was just wandering around there. The two became very good friends, and talked to each other a lot on the same location, the Forgotten Ark. One day, she wasn't there, so Andrea went off to find her. She met Inara, and talked with her for a while. She asked if she knew where Kai was, and Inara told her that she was in the prophecy caves with her good friend Mellow. She met the two after and talked for a bit. Then when Mellow mentioned about having to go back to her group, Andrea wanted to check it out. Eventually, she joined the group and joined Mellow, Kai, and the rest of the group members on their adventures.

Andrea has some a lot of friends in her group despite her personality, and she's best friends with Kai and Mellow. Andrea has some powers, such as creating magic, and making illusions.

Andrea has a love interest/crush on Isaac, and she would do anything to be his lover. But Andrea hides the feeling because she didn't want to expose her kind and sweet personality, and wanted to come off strong to him.

Age: 18