Diana

Diana is a kind and loving sky child, but sometimes cold and blunt. She comes off as a kid loving sky child, but can also be very serious. She joins Aka's group and likes to hang out with most of the members.

Diana is sweet but cold. She helps others when their in trouble, and makes sure everyone is safe. She likes playing her piano when her friends are around.

Diana had parents as a kid, and she lived a happy life. After she was allowed to go out to the world alone, she decided to venture around Vault. She then met Apollo, who was friends with Goose at the time. Apollo, Goose and Diana became good friends, and she went along with them. When they finished Vault, Apollo had to leave, and so he decided to friend Diana. A few days later, Diana teleported to Apollo, where he was with the group. Diana asked about the group and Apollo explained everything to her. Diana didn't want to join at first, but she felt a bit left out, so she joined the group after thinking of it for a while.

Diana has a few friends, and she's best friends with Apollo. She has telepathy powers, such as reading minds and lifting things with only the brain.

Diana has a love interest/crush on Apollo, but never shows it. She somehow hides it well, since no one knows, but Mellow has caught up to it.

Age: