Daniel

Daniel is a dark dragon turned sky child. He was turned to a dark dragon due to a curse. He's adventurous and brave, and really good at making war plans when going to dangerous places, with dangerous creatures.

Daniel is good with dark dragons. He can talk to them like talking to another sky child. He's a trustworthy friend, and can help anyone with any task.

Daniel was cursed to be a dark dragon, due to trespassing graveyard (trespassing graveyard was a strict rule back then.) Daniel was younger when it happened, so he didn't know what was going on. After they found him, they brought him to the wasteland elder, and he had to curse him into a dark dragon. After he was cursed to be a corrupted child as a dark dragon, he has wandered around as a dark dragon alone, with a little white splotch near it's horns. His curse was removed after Aka's group saw him 3 times in wasteland as a krill. Aka then used his powers and touched him by his face removing his curse. After that he was no longer a corrupted sky child.

Daniel has a lot of friends in the group, and he has an unbreakable friendship with Jelly. He has some powers, and one power was from his curse where he was able to turn into a dark dragon at any place, anytime.

Daniel has been thinking about Jelly being his love interest/crush. A lot of the group members also think of that too, due to him always being near Jelly's side.

Age: 19