Aurora

In the treehouse, Aurora can be seen. She can be seen putting banquets and flower crowns outside on the treehouse for people to take without anything to return. Aurora is barely seen anywhere else, due to her fear of leaving where's she's most comfortable and protected.

Aurora doesn't talk much, she's a timid skykid for sure, but she has a heart so pure, that everyone knew, she was the kindest person they've met. Aurora fears the outside, and barely goes to other realms. Either way, she stays in the treehouse. Aurora has never been through any trauma once, except for one particular time. The accident.

Aurora was somehow affected by the dark plants, the plants growing inside her body. She noticed how she was in pain, but she ignored it, hoping the pain would eventually leave. Instead, it grew, and eventually, the process was starting. Everything got worse, and eventually, it grew until her body went cold. She was dead. However, she made it to Orbit, and met the Vault Elder, who gave her a chance to live again. Aurora accepted the offer, and she woke up suddenly, in the treehouse. She was alive again, but sadly, the trauma still haunts her as she lives.

Overall, Aurora's okay, and she continues to make banquets and flower crowns by the treehouse