Kai

Kai (K-ai) is a mysterious and all-knowing child. She has her own group called "The Elements", but also joins Aka's group "The Rookies".

Kai is an all-knowing sky child, and is very mysterious, since she has an interesting personality. She likes playing her drum that's a type of drum called a dundun drum. She usually plays it around with friends or strangers that are playing instruments, just to give rhythm. Once you get to know her, she's very friendly and smart, and likes talking about theories of sky. She's a big mother figure to The Elements group, and keeps trouble away from them, especially when Inara and Gabriel try to cause some trouble.

Kai didn't have parents growing up, so she was born by light itself.  Though, before Kai was born the light told her that she had a mission to connect all elements together. She was the water and she had to find the earth, air, and fire. The other sky children with those elements received the same message. She has found them though, and after she did she led the group which I mentioned before, "The Elements".

Kai has many friends in the group but only a few best friends; those friends being Tiana, Mellow and Cindy. Kai has powers of water, like controlling the sea for example.

Kai has a crush on Gabriel, but she thinks that Gabriel doesn't like him. Though, in reality he does in-fact like her.

Age: 19