Inara

Inara (I-na-ra) is a very out-going sky child. She is in both Aka's and Kai's group. She's also the younger sibling of Gabriel.

Inara is witty and very funny. She likes doing tricks to others for fun. She has a trumpet for an instrument, and is a troublemaker of the group (along with Gabriel, but most of the time he's the one that behaves better than her).

Inara had parents as a kid along with Gabriel, her older brother. A ball of light came to them one day when their parents were asleep. It told them that they had a mission to connect all elements together. Inara was the earth, and Gabriel was the fire. Of course, the other sky children with those elements received the same message. Inara and Gabriel were found by Kai, and eventually found the air element Harriet. Kai created the group, "The Elements" after. They also joined Aka's group when Kai was hanging out with Duck.

Inara has many friends in the group, and her best friend is Duck and Daniel. Irana has powers of the earth, such as creating rocks scratch from the ground.

Inara has a crush on Harriet, and she has told him about it before, but he rejected it. But it was only because Harriet wanted to push away his real feelings for her.

Age: 18