Chapter 10

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

.

.

.

"Daddy!" I yelled and hugged my knees close to my chest

"Anna! What's wrong baby, are you alright?"

"Daddy there's a monster in my cwoset, his eyes were a gowing yewow and he gwowled at me"

"Let me see" my daddy looked tired but still smiled at me. He got up from his knees and walked over to my closet. When he walked out he was holding my older brother Daniel by the foot.Daniel tried to claw at our daddy's hand but he couldn't. "Here is your monster"

"Bad doggie!" I yelled and Daniel smiled at me. He's my oldest brother and is always watching out for me, it's kind of annoying, it's like I have two daddies sometimes. Daddy and Danny were both about to leave the room when I stopped them.

"Can Danny sweep in hewre tonight? Pwease" I gave them both my puppy eyes and they both agreed. Daddy set Danny down and he walked over to me. He crawled in bed with me and held me close to his chest. Danny is four years older than me and I'm five, he shifted into a doggie last weekend. It was scary, but his doggie is nice.

"Why did you want me to sleep with you after I scared you?" He asked me after yawning

"I wanted to see if you is still a good guy" I mumbled tiredly and closed my eyes. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and I smiled

"Of course I am, and I'll always be there for you, I'll never let you get hurt" that was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep and dreamed about many things.

.

.

.

I woke up suddenly and looked around. I was almost there. I need to get home. I got up and started running again. I reached where my old pack boundaries were and didn't feel a different. My old pack was long gone, hopefully my home isn't.

I ran and ran until I came across a familiar tree house. My old tree house to be exact. I walked passed it and came to a stop at the site in front of me. It was my old home, it looked so worn down. The paint was chipping off, some pieces of wood from the deck were gone or broken, same as glass. I saw faint blood on the windows that were still there and when I walked in it was so much worst. I broke down crying, my home was covered in blood and bones and all of our belongings were everywhere. 

I walked up to my old bedroom to see it was spotless. It was just like the way it was when I snuck out before the fight broke out. I sat down on my poka dotted bed looked around. There were pictures on the walls of my family and friends, and my guitar that I got from Daniel on my twelth birthday was on its stand. I looked throught the jewlery I had on my desk and saw all the things my mom and dad got me. I saw thirteen necklaces on my wall, they had four charms, the elements. I remember I would get a new necklace every year and just transfor the wolf charm.