Chapter Fifteen

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

I was walking in the forest. It was dark out and all I heard was the snow crunching under my feet. My vision was sharp so I could see well but still new it was dark. I felt my body come to a halt and there I saw a beautifully dressed young girl and handsome young boy. They both looked alike and to be around the age of fourteen.

"Come on auntie Belle, please teach us!" The girl pleaded, her green eyes a bit glassy as tears came to her eyes

"Yeah aunt Belle. We deserve to know" the boy stated and I sighed

"Look, your fathers don't want you to know how to. It's very dangerous, especially with what's happening"

"If you would teach us then we would be able to help" they begged

"Delilah, Austin, if your fathers don't want you to know yet then I have to respect that"

"Can we still help?"

"No, you need to stay here with the pack. I'm sorry"

"This isn't fair! We have powers too! We can help if you would just show us how to! They aren't our real parents! This is all we have left of our real parents!"

"I get it. But you guys have to be a bit older to work on your powers. We also don't even know what kind of powers you both have. I'm sorry" I then heard a growl come from all around us. Rouges started running towards us and right as one pounced at me everything went black.

I shot up in bed breathing heavily. I could feel the sweat on my forehead. I looked around and saw something was off. I wasn't in my room. I was in the hospital. I then heard the sounds of machines beeping, and people yelling outside the door.

I checked myself over to see I didn't look injured. Why was I here? Just then doctor Harper came in. "Luna how are you feeling?"

"Alright, confused honestly"

"That's alright, I'm going to let Alpha Ashton in, are you alright with that?"

"Of course why would I not be?" She then gave me a sympathetic look. She opened the door and walked out for a few moments then came back in with Ashton trailing in behind her. He had bags under his eyes, his hair was greasy and looked like he ran his hand through it constantly. He also looked a bit thinner.

"Stay calm and quiet. You may trigger something" Doctor Harper whispered. She did realize I could hear her right?

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" Ashton asked as he walked slowly over to me. He took a seat next to me and hesitantly took my hand.

"I'm feeling fine, why am I here?"

"Something happened, but it will never happen again"

"Ashton please tell me what happened" I begged. I was starting to become frustrated with not getting answers.

"I'm sorry baby but I can't tell you. What I can tell you is that it won't happen again, I promise" I felt anger bubble up within me and looked away from him

"I want to be alone" I whispered and he let go of my hand. It instantly became cold but I didn't care at the moment.

"As you wish" he gave me a kiss on the forehead then left. I noticed doctor Harper had left before as well so I was all by myself like I wanted to be. I looked at the calender and saw it was a completely different month than I thought it was.

"What happened?"

"I can't remember" Lauren responded but Lynn was strangely quiet.