Chapter 1

Hello everyone! Thanks for picking my book to read. I just want to put this out here now, this book is a bit weird in the beginning, but that's because I started it when I was 12, and it was one of my firsts. Thank you again!

*Ashton's P.O.V *

"This has been going on too long, I'm done"

"you know we need a luna once you become alpha"

"what if she died before I could find her?"

"Ash you can't think like that" my best friend and beta Lucas said

"Lucas I've looked everywhere, there is only one more place to look"

"where is that?"

"Sydney Australia"

"didn't we already go to Australia?"

"when we went we were called home, my dad needed to see me, all we missed was Sydney"

"I know there aren't lots of werewolves there, let's hope your mate is one of them"

"yeah" we then went to sleep, tomorrow we will get on the plane and I could have my mate in my arms. If I find her.

*Annabelle's P.O.V*

I just left the small café that I sing at to earn money, on my way back to my small boat. It's a little past dark and I'm starving. I eat as much as the average person but since I'm a werewolf I need three times as much food to be satisfied.

I know I'm not going to find my mate here unless he comes looking for me, which will most likely not happen.He will just be grossed out by the way I look. I have dark brown hair that looks black and faded blue eyes, they were bright but that changed the day I lost my family.

I finally got to my boat when I heard laughing. Great the sailors are drunk again. They do this once a week and are always making fun of me if they see me and I have a feeling they do.

"look it's little Annabelle"

"leave me alone I'm not in the mood"

"Oh I can help you get in the mood"

"eww gross your way older than me and married"

"so, it will be a one-night thing, no one will have to know"

"get away from me!" I then jumped on to my boat and started it

"you can run but you can't hide, we're coming after you" I didn't really care, I just needed to get away for now. I then started talking to my wolf.

'hey what are you thinking about' I asked

'how gross those men are, I know where we should go'

'where?'

'Sydney, it's not far and it's not close'

'I know, sounds good, what about my job?'

'we have enough money for now'

'alright,' I then cut off our connection and continued on my way.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

When I finally got to Sydney I quickly went to the harbor and paid. As soon as I lied down I was out.

*Ashton's P.O.V *

When I woke up I quickly got ready. Lucas looked at me strangely and I returned it.

"what?"

"is your wolf jumpy?"

"yeah, a bit"

"you'll find her"

"how do you know?"

"it's pretty simple to tell"

"whatever, let's go" we grabbed stuff and left. The flight to Australia was super long and it didn't help that my wolf wanted to be let out. Once we finally landed it was around 9 at night. We decided to look for my mate in the morning after we got some sleep.

That night all I could think of was my mate, and what she looked like. What her name might be, ugh I can't wait. Just then I fell asleep.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

I woke up to Lucas shaking me. I bolted up basically, making Lucas laugh.

"if you want to find your mate then get up"

"alright" I quickly got dressed and we were out the door. We walked into every store there was trying to find the scent of my mate. We sachet everywhere and no scent. I was sitting on a park bench thinking things through.

'why can't I find her?'

'I'm thinking the same thing'

'we've been everywhere and we haven't found her'

'I know, I'm in pain about it too, I really had a feeling we would find her today'

'so did I' just then there was an amazing scent coming towards me. It smelt of vanilla and the ocean. I stood up and looked where the scent was coming from.

Then it hit me. Literally hit me.

I was lying on the ground and someone was on me. When I looked up to see the most beautiful girl in the world. She has long dark hair so dark it was almost black and bright ocean blue eyes. She then got off me and took off running again.

Why is she running? She smells like a werewolf. That's when a really mad guy came over to me. What did my mate do?

"have you see a girl with black hair and blue eyes about 5'5?"

"no, I'm sorry"

"why are you on the ground?"

"why not?"

"tourist these days" he whispered before going back the direction he came.

'I found her' I said through Lucas' and my mind link

'where are you I'll pick you up'

'looking for her again'

'what do you mean?'

'she did something and ran off'

'ok, I'll help out, what does she look like?'

'hair almost black, bright blue eyes and she's about 5'5'

'Alright I'll keep a sharp eye out' we then stopped and looked. I followed her scent to find it lead to the harbor. Well, that explains why she smells like the ocean. I walked up to the boat where her scent was strongest, and I saw those bright blue eyes looking up at me.

____________________________

please

vote
comment
and
share

~Golden_wolf24