Chapter 5

*Ashton's P.O.V*

Its been a few days since I kissed Annabelle my wolf has been going nuts. I can't calm him down either. When I'm with Annabelle he wants to mark her, when I'm away from her he cries for her. He's killing me.

"Ashton are you alright?" my dad asked walking into the living room where I was

"to be honest no"

"your wolf wants to mark her but you want to give her some time"

"how did you know?"

"I'm your father, and I've been in the same position as you when I found your mother"

"my wolf is eating away at me trying to take over"

"I know your strong enough to stop it, it's not good to mark your mate without permission"

"did you?"

"no but I know people who did and they got the cold shoulder afterwards, and you don't want to force her into heat especially since she is smaller and young"

"I know"

"where is she?"

"she's with Eliza in her room"

"I would talk to her about it, but don't make it seem like you want to mark her right now so she can think better"

"thanks dad"

"you're welcome" he then left and I was alone again.

'why can't we just mark her, she is always getting disgusted looks from our pack and if we mark her then our scent will mix with her's so they will know and stop looking at her the way they do'

'I don't want to force it upon her, I don't want to make her go into heat without her knowing'

'would you rather our mate wanting to sleep with us or having our pack look at her like some disgusting rouge?'

'I'm waiting, she will stay in this house the whole time, end of discussion' I then cut him off from saying anything else

"hey Ashton" Annabelle said coming down the stairs

"what's up?" I asked getting up and walking over to her

"nothing, just getting a snack"

"I have a feeling your hiding something"

"why would I hide something from you?"

"what are you doing?"

"I told you, I'm getting a snack"

"Annabelle"

"Ashton" she smiled and I grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me. I put my face right by her ear sending shivers down her back when my breath hit her neck.

"what's my little mate doing?" I whispered

"I can't say" I then heard the door close

"that was Eliza, wasn't it?"

"maybe"

"Annabelle she's grounded she can't go outside the house"

"give the girl a brake her mate is still recovering, she misses him"

"if she leaves I get in trouble too"

'Eliza get back home now!' I ordered through mind link. Moments later she came in the house.

"he heard the door didn't he?"

"yeah, and he's kind of holding me captive" Annabelle said and Eliza came over to us to see herself